It's Our #FiveSibes 12th Blogiversary! Thank You, Dear Readers!



It is so incredible to think today marks my #FiveSibes twelfth year of sharing the life of my five Siberian Huskies, a/k/a the FiveSibes: Harley, Gibson, Wolfgang, Chloe, and Bandit; as well as news on the Siberian Husky breed; information on Canine Epilepsy after my boy Gibson was diagnosed with idiopathic epilepsy; and sharing my articles on all things canine! My very first FiveSibes blog post was on this date in 2010 and it was a short piece about February's Pet Dental Health month featuring my alpha queen Harley and her pearly whites!
 
 The original FiveSibes blog portrait!
 
 
 Award-Winning Blog
 

I'm also so very proud of my blog's recognitions over the years, including multiple "Excellence" Maxwell Medallions from the prestigious Dog Writers of America Association, Feedspot's "Best Husky Blog on the Planet," consistently named "Top Siberian Husky Website," Named "Best 1AwardUK's "Best on the Web," Blog Top Sites "Top Pet Blog," and glowing nods from AmericanPet Magazine, American Dog Media, Hudson Valley Paw Print Magazine, and Sled Dog Magazine!
 

 

Most recently, with the majority of readers viewing blogs and info on smart phones and tablets, I did a major redesign changes and merged my websites all into Pages here!
 
Today, my FiveSibes blog highlights include:
 
for all things about the Siberian Husky breed!
 

 
SUPER PROUD of my 
 for important information, links, and resources for Canine Epilepsy. (Love you forever, my Gibson! đź’ś)
 

 
 
Listings
 

 
 

 
 
Listings
 

 
 





(also known as #TheSibeScribe!)
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
For a list of shows, visit HERE. Also available on iTunes under the Dog Works Radio listings. I will be updating my The Sibe Vibe blog in the future! So check back!
 

 
And there's so much more to read on my blog! Just check out the Pages tab up top of the blog for full list!

 
As the saying goes, we've come a long way, baby over the past 12 years!
 
So, what's next for FiveSibes?
 

"I don't know exactly what's next, but I'm stepping forward 
with grit anchored in grace." 
~Julie Graham

As most of you know, sadly, my beautiful FiveSibes are now all furangels together, North of the Rainbow Bridge. While taking a blogging break after my last Sibe, Wolfie, passed this past December, I decided in honor of them and my eternal love for them, along with my advocacy for Epi-dogs and Huskies in need, combined with my joy of being a career photojournalist, I will continue this blog. While the direction is still all about the magnificent breed, as well as important all-canine information, I will be incorporating more of my published articles here as well. I will also be bringing back our #FiveSibes #FlashbackFriday Blog Hop. While I'm not 100% sure of the blog's future direction, I know this blog will exist in some form in their honor because in my heart they will always be my #ForeverFiveSibes. đź’–


In Appreciationof You! 
 

Thank you for your loyal readership and support! You are appreciated!
 
 

I'm linking up with the Friendship Friday Blog Hop, hosted by Create With Joy. Click on the badge below to see some other terrific blogs!
 



 


 

Comments

  1. Sending our very best Happy Blogaversary wishes for continued success and recognition. We're so grateful to have 'met' you online and appreciate all the great content you share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♪♫Happy Blogoversary to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Blogoversary to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Blogoversary Dear FiveSibes,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Blogoversary to you.♪♫

    Have a fabulous day and rest to the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dorothy! The Five Sibes will forever be in your heart and your writing. We too, are glad to have "met" you. To many more years ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 12th anniversary - your blog has always been filled with so much love and lots of helpful information. We miss the Five Sibes:(

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary! You do need five more pups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continued success, Dorothy. Looking forward to continuing to see you in the Blogosphere. Your content is always amazing. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse