We just loved all the wonderful furpals from around the World who joined us in last year's Easter Parade of Pets, that we just had to share again this year! You may even recognize a few beautiful furry faces!
And as you get ready to have some fun this Easter Sunday, just as a reminder, here's a repeat of some safety tips for us all to keep in mind while celebrating this holiday to ensure it's a happy one for all. After the baskets have been found and the egg hunt is over, while dinner is being prepared and guests are arriving, please keep an eye out for the following dangers:
- Keep pets behind gates, doors, or in kennels as guest arrive & depart so pets don't pull a Houdini and escape
- Easter plants and flowers, i.e. lillies
- Easter basket grass (better yet, don't use it; use crumpled up tissue paper)
- Easter basket toys
- Chocolate (and be careful where those chocolate eggs were hidden so none are left behind after the hunt)
- Sugar-free candy, gum, cakes, etc. containing xylitol
- Sugary desserts, candy, gum, cakes, and jellybeans
- Coffee, tea, and other caffeinated beverages
- Fatty gravies and foods
- Chicken bones and small meat bones
- Onions and garlic
We'd also like to thank everyone for tuning in each month to listen to our chat about Siberian Huskies and all things canine on my "The Sibe Vibe" radio show on Dog Works Radio!
Before we go, we will leave you with this blast from the past ~ our silly Sibes doing the Easter Bunny Hop!