Happy National Coffee Day! Some of the Best Coffee Dates Were With My Huskies!
With it being National Coffee Day, I thought it would be a great time for a fun look back at some of my most favorite coffee dates over the years with my FiveSibes! I loved sitting down with a fresh morning cuppa and enjoying it with my Gibson, Harley, Wolfie, Chloe, and Bandit all around me!
Q. Which of the above FiveSibes coffee dates is your favorite?
"Good days always begin with drinking fresh brewed coffee while hanging out with my dogs."
And...what's a national coffee holiday without sharing some tasty java? Since Gibson's Coffee is not available at this time, I do enjoy the Husky Coffee Company's Cowboy Husky blend, but I also just bought their Pumpkin Spice, and I have to say, it's the best PS I've have ever sipped! And I'm' a self-professed coffee snob, so trust me on this one!
Husky Coffee Company also have some really cool Fall and Halloween merch! I just bought their mug with the Husky pumpkin trio, and it's so cute! It's my new seasonal fave. And you can have one, too!The best part? If you use my special link, you can get 10% DISCOUNT off your order! And...Husky Coffee Company DONATES 20% of profits to Siberian Husky rescue!
Our special link for your 10% Discount:
Be sure to check out all the tabs once on the site from the link above. Their are tabs for Fall, Halloween, Coffees, Teas, Sauces, Mocktinis, Mugs, Tshirts, Sweatshirts, Leashes, Dog Treats, and more! Happy Shopping!
🐾 🐾
Joining Happy Tuesday blog hop hosted by Comedy Plus
because coffee and huskies make me happy!
(Click on image to hop along!)
My latest FiveSibes Tale Children's Book
Visit the Blog Book Tour HERE
About FiveSibes and the Author HERE










Pups and coffee are wonderful things. The first thing I want each morning is a good cup of coffee.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to the pups. ♥