It's a #FiveSibes #MerryMeme Monday Featuring Siberian Husky "Mishka!"

 
Woo! I love this meme! While I've continued to periodically feature call-outs for our #FiveSibes #MerryMeme Fun Meme Caption Contest, I'll admit I've lagged behind on sharing them here! I'll try to do better!

This week's is a great shot by Mickey Padesky of her beautiful girl "Mishka" enjoying a car ride when they spotted some sheep dotting the rolling hills! Congrats goes to Anne Sbragia for her perfect caption, which was one of many suggested, but Anne's won the overall vote by my FiveSibes: Siberian Husky K9 News & Reviews Facebook followers! (Of course, the pic on our FB page has the instrumental version of Mary, Had a Little Lamb playing!)

 

 

  Do you have a photo that would make a great meme? An everyday or a holiday photo...Here's how you can submit to us!

 

Some Examples...  
 
 If you'd like to check out our FiveSibes Facebook photo album with more of our #MerryMemes, you can visit HERE.
 
 
Be Creative, Get Snapping & Submit! 
 
We're also joining in the "Awww Mondays" Blog Hop hosted by Comedy Plus because this meme is just so very "awww!" Hop on over to see the other bloggers' aww moments!
 
 

Have you ordered a copy of our new FiveSibes Tale children's book? The reviews are in and they're amazing!
 
Please visit my Blog Book Tour HERE that includes some wonderful articles, podcast, and video reviews. 
 
 Read more about the origins of the book in my blog post HERE. 
 
Click on image to use my affiliate code on Amazon! (That just means I will receive a very small commission on qualifying purchases should you purchase through my link).
 

 
 
 
About FiveSibes and the Author HERE  

 Follow Us on Social Media!
Click on the logos below to go to some of our pages! 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why A Purple Pumpkin for Howloween? Plus, A Gibson Howloween Coloring Page!

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

"Freedom 46"

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs