Huskies' Pool Zoomies on a #FlashbackFriday

 #FiveSibes Flashback ~ 2012

I was so thrilled to come across this video (see below) of my beloved FiveSibes having a splashing good time and pool zoomies from 12 years ago! Boy, it sure feels like yesterday in my mind and in my heart. It's always a joy to find or come across some footage or photos that I haven't seen for awhile, and boy, they take me right back!

If you read last week's #FlashbackFriday post, I mentioned how they loved the pools and zoomies and would grumble, talk, and have a blast. Well, now you can see and hear it all firsthand! Oh, how their sounds tug at my heart. And...I wasn't done filling the pool up yet! But as soon as that pool and hose come out, they knew funtime was about to begin! Tell me, isn't this the best, watching dogs so full of joy and just having a blast together?!
 
 
 
While I decided to have a little fun and add text of what I think they may have been saying, I just love listening to them in this video. While Gibson was first in the pool, Harley was uber excited! Bandit enjoyed jumping in, while Wolfie was a tad skeptical. And...if you'll notice, dear sweet Chloe was down below in the field far away from all the water shenanigans...she was not a fan of the pool!  
 
Oh, and there will be a Pop Quiz at the end of this post!
 

 
 Hope you enjoy watching this as much as I did reliving it again!
 
"The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time is the recollection of it.”  
~James Lendall Basford 
 
Now...let's see how much you were paying attention--all for fun)!


 
 
To answer, pick from the following FiveSibes:
Gibson
Harley
Wolfie
Chloe
Bandit
 
Questions:
1) Which of the FiveSibes was the first dog to hop in the pool?
2) Which of our Huskies was so excited, she ran in circles?
3) Which of our Huskies wanted nothing to do with the pool?
4) Which of my FiveSibes wanted to join in the pool fun?
5) And, who wasn't sure it was a good idea?

Leave your answer in the comments!
 
Thanks for playing along!

 

 
đź’› Memories Are Visits For The Heart đź’› 


 

Join Us!

The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday! Please include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along down Memory Lane with us and visit the other blogs. Don't forget to leave a nice comment! 

***If you have to post Anonymously, be sure to add your name/pet name/blog name in the comment!***

Grab Our Badge!
(You can take a screenshot)

 

Back to our Home Page and Don't Forget to Visit Our Other Pages, including Our #LiveGibStrong On-Line K-9 Epilepsy Resource Page,  About the Siberian Husky Breed, Rescues, Lost & Found, Other K9 Articles by FiveSibesMom, ArcticHouse Gifts & Books Shoppe, and more! Just click on "More" Pages at top of blog.

 
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: 
 
 FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:

 


Comments

  1. Gibson was the first!

    Your love for your huskies is still so evident. Do you think you will ever get another one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are 100% right! (On both accounts!) My fluffy boy, Gibson, so loved the pool and always first in. So many times he'd be waiting in it even before the water! My heart is still, and always will be, full of so much love for them. I hope to again one day. It may be a "grandpup" as my situation and health has changed, but I'll enjoy having one again when my daughter gets a dog!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a fun recollection video! Absolutely love the spin-a-rama zoomie. đź’ś

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! And I love that "spin-a-rama!" Reminds me of the boardwalk ride from my childhood, and it sure did spin, just like Harley's zoomies!

      Delete
  3. That was sure a lot of splish-splash fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this video is a blast! I loved it. My Husky Icy only likes to dip her paws in the water - and only the ocean or a river/creek/lake but she hated our pool in Phoenix! I'll try to get the questions right: I think Gibson was first in the pool. I think Bandit ran in circles (that made me LAUGH - so cute!!). Wolfie wanted nothing to do w/ the pool. Harley wanted to join in the pool fun. I think it was Chloe who wasn't sure about it all. Fun quiz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Every time I'd fill up the pools, they'd get excited even before the water went in. Well...Chloe would run off the deck and wanted no part of it! And Wolfie would dip his paws in and that was pretty much it. It's funny Icy loved the ocean or seas and lakes, but no pool! Maybe it was the sound? You are so right - it was indeed Gibson first in! You were close - it was Harley doing the spinning zoomies! But Bandit always wanted to be her, BOL! Bandit dipped in, too and Chloe avoided it at all costs! Thanks for playing along with the quiz! Hugs to Icy!

      Delete
  5. OOOh you make me laugh. Those pups are having the absolute bestest time and goodness IT SHOWS. My turn, my turn, skippity skip!!!! These surely are the best times!

    Marjorie and Toulouse
    DashKitten.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They sure were a comical crew! They had so much fun together and I enjoyed every second of it!

      Delete
  6. I love love the video, their happiness is so infectious, they had such fun and such a good life with you and your memories always bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super fun discover! I LOVE your flashbacks and this is one of the best. They always make me smile.

    Great idea with the pop quiz. Let's see here are my answers:
    1. Gibson, of course
    2. Harley, she reminds me of Henry with turning circles
    3. Chloe was far away from the water in the grass, which would be Henry, unless he thought he would be missing out
    4. Bandit joined in the pool fun
    5. Wolfie needed to warm up to the pool idea

    Great post again, Dorothy! I'm sharing the fun with all my dog parents. Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the commentary on the video!! Huskies are always so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse