Husky Coffee, Tea or Gifts for Mother's Day & FREE Toy & Donation to a Husky Rescue

Mother's Day is right around the corner! Did you get your Mom, Mother-in-Law, "Like-a-Mom," Sister, Bestie, or Dog Mom a gift yet? Well, look no further! I am a huge java junkie, and I love Husky Coffee Co. brews! (You can read my original review HERE).
 
 
Affiliate Notice: Please note there are some product links in this article. As an affiliate, this simply means if you click on link and make a qualifying purchase (*at no extra cost to you*) I will earn a small commission.
 

Woo! Check out the sweet Mother's Day gift ideas from Husky Coffee Co.! They have coffees, teas, cocoas for your Mom or Dog Mom and yummy treats for your dog! And...they DONATE a toy/donation to a Husky Rescue of your choice!

First up...Mugs! Mugs! Mugs! 

If you're anything like me, I'm a total mug addict! I always *have to* buy cute mugs when I see them and add them to my collection!

 

Mother's Day Mugs!

 • Ceramic Mug
• 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.79″ (9.6 cm) in height,
 3.25″ (8.3 cm) in diameter
• Colored rim, inside, and handle
• Dishwasher and microwave safe 
$24.95

 • Ceramic Mug
• 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.85″ (9.8 cm) in height, 
3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
$24.95
Estimated delivery to United States May 7⁠–10
 
• Ceramic Mug
• 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.79″ (9.6 cm) in height, 3.25″ (8.3 cm) in diameter
• Colored rim, inside, and handle
• Dishwasher and microwave safe 
$24.95
 
Who doesn't love a cute summery Husky tee?
 
 Cute "MOM" Husky Tee
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz./yd.² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping

Size SM - 5XL
$28.95 - $32.95  (depending on size)
FREE toy DONATED to a Husky Rescue of choice with purchase! 

Bring on the yummy drinks! 

Coffeeeeeeeeeeee!

So many different blends, flavors, grinds, 
and capsules in 12oz to 5 lbs! 
Starting at $19.95 
 FREE toy DONATED to a Husky Rescue of choice with purchase!
 
 
Tea!

 

A variety of tea flavors! This one is Peppermint!

For every tea you buy, get one half-off! Free Shipping in USA. 

FREE toy DONATED to a Husky Rescue of choice with purchase!

The most refreshing tea we've ever tasted, this exhilarating blend of Green Tea and Moroccan Peppermint mingle together for a tea that feels as good to drink as it tastes.  Try it once, and you'll see what we mean.  This is an outstanding tea.  Enjoy it hot or cold while you snuggle up to your favorite pup.

Ingredients:  Green Tea with Peppermint Leaves and Natural Peppermint Flavor. 

Light Caffeine.

12 Premium Tea Sachets
Brews 24 Cups

 

Hot Chocolate!

Yes, yummy chocolate!

For every bag you buy, get one 50% off! 

 This isn't coffee... but some think it might be our most delicious blend. Husky Coffee Co. combined ground chocolate with rich, delicious powder from Dutch-processed cocoa beans — to create the finest cup of cocoa you'll ever try.

$24.95

FREE toy DONATED to a Husky Rescue of choice with purchase!

For a super special gift, an assortment of goodies for both Mom and her Pup!  
 

 Mother's Day Gift Basket

 PRE-ORDER NOW — SHIPS MAY 3rd

Husky Coffee Company's "Best Mother's Day Basket, Ever." AND...they will DONATE $10 to the rescue of your choice for every basket sold! And...a BONUS...they will send a dog toy to the rescue of your choice!

Says Husky Coffee Company, "We've packed more fun and delicious goodies than ever into this year's Mother's Day Basket. Tea, coffee, chocolate-covered beans, and a fun mug for mom, plus two bags of treats, a couple of giant bones, and a frisbee for her best friend."

$75 
 
 

 

To shop, use our special FiveSibes affiliate code HERE! 

 (There is no extra cost to you). 

 
As my promise to you always, I only share items I use myself, or have used for my FiveSibes, which is why after I tried Husky Coffee Co., I had to become an affiliate! 
 
Hope you enjoy a great cuppa, too!
 


 

 

Comments

  1. Those are super cool products and husky Moms really rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! I hope you are getting lots of orders! Are you on Twitter? If yes, we would be happy to share your posts to get more traffic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how lovely, thank you! I appreciate that. My Twitter is @FiveSibesMom. :-)

      Delete
  3. Such wonderful gifts but the best is them giving back to a rescue organization which to me makes a business even better

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY!!!! Those mugs are absolutely adorable!!!! I would take all of these gifts. Although, I do LOVE coffee. Hey, I know, if I must narrow my selection then I'll take one of those to die for mugs and a bag of coffee. No, I also NEED some tea. Hell, I guess I do NEED it all. LOL

    Dorothy you find the best gift ideas. I love this for any mom of any kind, grads, and dads. Everyone will be happy! Most importantly the rescue pup in need will be very grateful as well. LOVE this company! I'm sharing with all my dog parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coffee and I love cute mugs even more! I can't wait to check out their coffee selection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these mugs, especially the first one. Wonderful dog mom gifts. Happy Mother's Day, Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse