Husky Coffee Co. Has Easter Baskets & They Will DONATE to a Husky Rescue For Every Basket Ordered!

 

  #FiveSibes #Flashback Photos ~ 2018 ~ Wolfie, Chloe (did you find her?!), our alpha queen Harley, and Bee. 
 
 
 Speaking of coffee...
 
Affiliate Notice: Please note there are some product links in this article. As an affiliate, this simply means if you click on link and make a qualifying purchase (*at no extra cost to you*) I will earn a small commission.
 

Woo! Check out the sweet Easter Baskets from Husky Coffee Co.! They have baskets filled with items for:

🐰Your dog, 
🐰Your dog & child, 
🐰 And even one for an Adult & Dog! 
 

Pretty pawesome baskets, right?! And their coffee for us humans is crazy good (and I'm a certified coffee snob!). You an read my review HERE

In case you were wondering what is in their Easter Baskets, here we go...

The Basket for Your Dog:

This beautifully-wrapped basket includes a 13-inch, squeaky-toy bunny for your best friend, PLUS four bags of Easter-themed dog treats:

  • Easter Bunny Bacon & Eggs
  • Briar Patch Peanut Butter Pancakes
  • Bunny Trail Blueberry Oatmeal
  • Hippity Hop Honey & Oats

The Basket for Your Child & Dog Contains:

  • Jumbo Tennis Ball Toy
  • Four paw-shaped crayons
  • Three Decorated Tennis Ball dog cookies
  • Dog-themed jigsaw puzzle
  • 8-oz Peanut Butter training treats
  • Wooden, hanging bunny sign (for coloring)
  • Dog & Cat coloring book
  • Slatted wooden crate, perfect for holding toys or art supplies.
  The Basket for an Adult & Dog Contains:
 
  • Limited-edition Chocolate Hazelnut Hoppuccino coffee (12 oz.)
  • Easter-bunny mug (12 oz.)
  • 13-inch, squeaky dog-toy bunny
  • Four of our Great Big Bone dog treats
 

Plus...
 
For every basket pre-ordered, Husky Coffee Co. will DONATE $10 to a rescue of your choice listed in a drop-down menu (rescues they support listed below).


 ~AND~ 

 They sell teas and cocoas, sauces, and dog treats, too!

PLUS...

20% of their profits they donate to Husky Rescues! 

Note: Baskets will ship March 22nd.

 Coffee is ready! Yum! My Husky Coffee Co. Flavor 
today is Candy Cane! Now I'm ready...coffee in hand with my sparkling pink and Husky decal decorated laptop...I'm ready to write!


 Let's Go Shopping!


To shop, use our special FiveSibes affiliate code HERE! 

 (There is no extra cost to you). 

And...

Since it's our #FlashbackFriday, the top pic pretty much sums me up—Coffee and Huskies, truly were my favorite combo! Gosh, I sure miss those days of relaxing with my FiveSibes and a cuppa out on the *their* back deck. And if you know me, you know I need a mug of java in my hand even before I speak a word for the day! LOL! (I'm very serious!) But having coffee with daughter and our beloved pups was always one of the best parts of my day.
 

 
And, if you love the Husky mug pictured in my photo, you can grab it from Amazon HERE! It's a fantastic mug - and big! Holds 18 OZ of coffee and the word "Husky" is raised lettering. I love my mug, especially when it's full of Husky Coffee!

 
"Happiness is dog kisses
& coffee." 
  ~Unknown 


So...did you spot our sweet Chloe in the photo?!

 

 

 Join Us!   

 

 

 

Come join us each week and share your fave Memory Lane pics from yesteryear or yesterday! 

Simply grab our badge, be sure to link to us, join the linky list 
below so others can come and visit your blog, 
and have some fun joining in our weekly Flashback Friday Blog Hop!
 Link open all week!

 

 

 


 

Back to our Home Page and Our Other Pages, including Our About the Breed Page and Our #LiveGibStrong On-Line K-9 Epilepsy Resource Page, ArcticHouse Books & Gifts Shoppe & so much more!  Just click on "More" Pages at top of blog.  

 
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: 

 

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:



Comments

  1. That looks like a fun bunch of goodies for pups and pup parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the perfect Easter basket idea! I'm a big coffee snob too. I forgot to order their coffee last time. I'm going to do my best to remember this time. Such a difference between good coffee and low grade swell. I don't even know how some companies call their brown water coffee (okay, that my coffee snob side).

    I have to say that I absolutely LOVE gifts that give back. And Husky Coffee Co. does it so well! Truly a great idea, Dorothy for Easter (or anytime). I'm definitely sharing with all my dog parents. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect idea. You help a rescue and get THE most fabulous things yourself. What an Easter Treat! I did not realise until I met fFve Sibes how demanding a Husky is and that they are not for an inexperienced dog lover (like me) they need a skilled owner and handler!

    Marjorie and Toulouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what an amazing basket of goodies for the pampered pups and the coffee yum sounds delicious but best of all we are helping rescues. Brilliant idea and thanks so much for helping Rescues as they always need the help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse