With Love: FiveSibes #FlashbackFriday Blog Hop Returns!

 

#FiveSibes Flashback Photo ~ Summer 2021
Wolfie with his best bud & hu-brother

 

We'rrrrrrrre back! (The we will always be my beloved forever FiveSibes who are now with me in spirit). As many of you who read my blog and/or following my FiveSibes: Siberian Husky K9 News & Reviews Facebook page know, after the loss of my last beloved Siberian Husky, Wolfie, I paused #FlashbackFridays as it was just too painful to look photos and videos. While I miss my boy so very much, and all of my FiveSibes, the time is here for me to remember all those wonderful years we spent together (that passed by way too quickly) and focus on the joy and happiness they brought. I know so many of you understand these emotions.

 My FiveSibes: Harley, Gibson, and pupsters Wolfie, Chloe, and Bandit were always so happy and my #FlashbackFriday Blog Hop has always been fun! It's a time to once again share that joy.

This week's #FlashbackFriday photo "With Love" is a very special one. My Wolfie adored my grandson and this photo captures just one of their incredible moments together. The love just spills out from this photo I turned into art. It warms my heart knowing the love my grandson shared with Wolfie. Those bonds are so special, and so very heartwarming. 


We do hope you will share your favorite photos from yesteryear or yesterday and link up to our hop and visit some of the other wonderful blogs participating. And your posts do not have to be just related to pets! If you know of anyone who would like to join us, no matter what they blog about, please steer them this way!

"Our #FiveSibes #FlashbackFriday Blog Hop is a wonderful way for all of us to relive nostalgic moments."  
~Dorothy Wills-Raftery "FiveSibesMom"

Our #FiveSibes #FlashbackFriday Blog Hop is a wonderful way for all of us to relive nostalgic moments; all the joy, fun, happiness, and silliness of life memories shared with our pets, both here and those who are now furangels ~ as well as moments shared with all of our family, friends and even our favorite recipe or crafting project.

Welcome back to all of our FiveSibes friends, 
and to new friends! 

Looking forward to seeing your photos and posts each week on Flashback Fridays!

 

 

The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday! Please include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along down Memory Lane with us and visit the other blogs. Don't forget to leave a nice comment! Happy Friday!

 

Yup, it's STILL snowing here!

(Wolfie's way of saying hello. You can read why snow is such a significant sign HERE.)
 

 

 

(you can screenshot it) 


 

 

 


 Back to our Home Page and Don't Forget to Visit Our Other Pages, including Our #LiveGibStrong On-Line K-9 Epilepsy Resource Page,  About the Siberian Husky Breed, Rescues, Lost & Found, Other K9 Articles by FiveSibesMom, ArcticHouse Gifts & Books Shoppe, and more! Just click on "More" Pages at top of blog.

Comments

  1. What a hard thing this must have been to start Flashback Fridays again. My deepest sympathies for the loss of your baby boy. I know. It hurts like h*ll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flashbacks help with the hurt and absence but oh, what we'd give to have more time with our departed fur-babies. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to restart a blog hop. I know many folks have continued to do this hop.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post, we know it's tough, but we're glad to see you Hop is back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse