FiveSibes & Friends Celebrate America's 2026 Semiquincentennial With A Patriotic K9 Parade!
While July 4th has passed, this year—2026—is a special one as it's the 250th year of our country that is being celebrated all year long, and I'm thrilled to have some of our FiveSibes beautiful Facebook furfriends join in this special slideshow video! Hope you enjoy!
Very special thanks go out to our gorgeous furfriends who shared their festive pics on our FiveSibes: Siberian Husky K9 News & Reviews Independence Day Facebook post and said "yes" (or "woo") to being part of this special "parade!" I'm thankful for all the fabulous friendships made through our beloved pets.
(Names are in alpha order, but they appear randomly in the video):
🇺🇸🐕 Aspen
🇺🇸🐕 Auroarra, Akirrah &Icesys
🇺🇸🐕 Ava & Noelle
🇺🇸🐕 Bear
🇺🇸🐕 Faith
🇺🇸🐕 FiveSibes: Harley, Gibson, Wolfie, Bandit & Chloe
🇺🇸🐕 Henry (of Tail Wag Wisdom - Affordable Dog Care Tips)
🇺🇸🐕 Kono (Member of Holly & Homer's Homies!! A Home for All Northern Breed Lovers)
🇺🇸🐕 Mishka
🇺🇸🐕 Molly
🇺🇸🐕 Myia, Pandora & Dirk
🇺🇸🐕 Pumpkin & Sikarri
🇺🇸🐕 Ruby (of Ruby the Therapy Dog)
🇺🇸🐾 Spirit
🇺🇸🐕 Suri &Max (of Little Miss Suri)
🇺🇸🐕 Tessa
🇺🇸🐕 Timber
🇺🇸🐕 Tucker (of Tucker’s Tail)
🇺🇸🐕 Wilson (of Tails Around the Ranch)
🇺🇸🐕 Yeti, Alaska & Tikaani
🇺🇸🐕 Yukon
NOTE: I double and triple-checked, but I sure hope I didn't miss any of furfriends who gave permission to be part of this special project!
Don't forget about our FREE patriotic coloring page I shared back on my July 3rd post!
Click on image to download yours!
And if you do color one, I'd love to see it!
Follow Us on Social Media!Click on the logos below to go to some of our pages!







Absolutely beautiful! Henry's so honored to be apart of this gorgeous lineup of patriot pups. I always love your videos. You do such a great job! This one looks like it should be a PSA on Animal Planet. Pawsome! Henry and I send you hugs. Thanks so much, Dorothy! I'm sharing this one with my dog parents. We all deserve a smile today.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that is the best parade ever, such sweet and patriotic sweeties! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
ReplyDelete