BOL! It's Siberian Husky Dog Texting Codes

 

Woo! I just had to jump on this fun dog texting trend! Naturally, I put a spin on it by creating a fun graphic (with a little help from Bing for the Husky pup) for Siberian Husky Texting Codes. So, if you get one of these acronyms texted to you, you better check in with your Husky! BOL! (Bark Out Loud)! 


#FiveSibes #Flashback ~ 2013 ~ Our girl "Bandit"

In this 2013 photo of our pupster girl "Bandit" she had happily posed with me for a Take Your Dog To Work Day photo shoot! Doesn't it really look like she was busy texting! BOL! 

 

 
Question?!

Which one of the above codes do you think your dog, or our Bandit, would text the most?

Tell us in the comments!

 For my Bandit and all of my FiveSibes, 
it would be a toss-up between
HOL, T4Z, WMF, and HWMP !
 
 *Disclaimer: I do not take credit for all of these codes as some have already been around. Others, I created working off what I think my FiveSibes would have texted! It's all for fun, so I hope you enjoy! 
 
 
đź’› Memories Are Visits For The Heart đź’›

 

Join Us!

The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday! Please include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along down Memory Lane with us and visit the other blogs. Don't forget to leave a nice comment!

Grab Our Badge!
(You can take a screenshot)

 

 

 
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: 
 
 FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:

 


Comments

  1. Tee hee...such fun. LOVE the flashback pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The text codes are so cool. The pups here have a lot of favorites. WWM - Mom does do that sometimes:). SOTL - something Mom never wants us to use!!! And HWMP - so wishing we had another Sibe to join our pack - we miss Lightning

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun but I would have guessed HCHM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are funny! Grandma and Grandpa's dog Lucy would text INM and HWMP.

    Bandit was so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say it took me maybe a year to get what the heck BOL meant. Then it dawned on me one day that it must mean bark out loud. I have definitely been slow to grasp all the text codes. You have a terrific list. Many I hadn't heard of yet. SMB made me LOL. I may need to text that to someone just for a giggle. I think Henry does WMF often while I ask him if he RISS. What a fun post, Dorothy and I LOVE the flashback photo of Bandit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack's definitely would have been RISP. Finding fox poop and rolling in it was a favourite activity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all and oy very am going to have to learn them now also for Nili

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those texting codes! OOooOOh I needed to put down my coffee before I read too far as well. I know MOL and BOL but some of the others HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    I bet Bandit would have got into so much mischief if she really had a smartphone way back when!!!

    Marjorie and Toulouse
    DashKitten.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse