Christmas in July: Sibe Kisses for Santa on a #FlashbackFriday!

  

FiveSibes Flashback ~ Christmas 2013 ~ (Santa, Harley, Bandit, Gibson, Chloe & Wolfie)

 

Welcome to Merry Christmas in July, FiveSibes #FlashbackFriday style! Oh, how my fab five loved hanging out in our house with "Santa Paws" when she came for a visit! You can see the excitement and joy in their faces, and oh, the Sibe kisses Santa received were wondrous! as you can see, they all were so thrilled for the home visit, with them all giving her a good ol' sniff or three! Even Chloe, our shy girl, (right pic)  made herself right at home in Santa's lap, giving her lots and lots of kisses! 

Now...a little pop quiz...in the photo on the left, can you find our Harley?!

In case you missed our video of this fun howliday visit, here it is!


 

 So, who's now in the mood for snow or some holiday baking? After all, Christmas is only 159 days from today!

 

"Christmas presents come and go, memories last a lifetime."

 


 

 


Join Us!

The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday! Please include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along down Memory Lane with us and visit the other blogs. Don't forget to leave a nice comment!

Grab Our Badge!
(You can take a screenshot)
 

Comments

  1. Adorable! The dogs really look happy to see Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun times! You were blessed to have a Santa who made house calls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Christmas in July! You're so on top of it with your flashbacks. I can't believe Christmas is 6 months away. Where has the time gone? How fun to have Santa Paws visit your home! I bet Henry would love that as well. You need to follow-up with pointing out where Harley is in the photo. I'm not sure if I can see her. As always, I LOVE your flashbacks. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. I'm sharing with all my dog parents to brighten their day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Christmas in July, what lucky Sibes they were and what a special Mom you are to have allowed that to happen, so much fun. Christmas and Hanukkah is getting closer I better start saving for Nili. Thanks for your blog hop as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas in July? it is so cold here I can't wait for the most wonderful time of the year but these kids will keep me smiling until then! and...

    * smiff sniff * Baking?? I am on my way!!!!!

    Marjorie and Angel Dash Kitten
    DashKitten.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just what I needed in our insane heatwave here over over 100 and often over 110 for the last several weeks! Thanks for the thoughts of snow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse