Sibes and Sunsets on #FlashbackFriday

 

 FiveSibes #Flashback ~ 2016 ~ Wolf, Harley, Chloe & Bandit

"Sunsets are just little glimpses of the golden streets of heaven." ~Unknown

 
This sunset moment I captured of my four FiveSibes brings back those very moments of peace and love, when I sat out on the back deck with my beloved pups and together we quietly watched the sun set beyond the trees. This particular photo was taken one year and a day after my mother passed, and 11 months since Gibson had earned his furangel wings. So much happens in a period of a year, it's incredible. Life can change in a blink. Moments like this one above I cherished. Sunsets represented a time of lovely calm before my four remaining FiveSibes had their last evening run before coming in to settle down for the night. Knowing they were together--safe, content, and happy was all I needed to fill myself with a contented happiness, at the same time missing cherished loved ones who were no longer with us. Now, seven years later as I "flashback," I am so very thankful for every single beautiful moment we spent together.


 

💛 Memories Are Visits For the Heart 💛

 

 

 

 The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday! Please include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along down Memory Lane with us and visit the other blogs. Don't forget to leave a nice comment! Happy Friday!

 
 
 
 
 

  

Comments

  1. Your memories always make me smile as they are so beautiful and I agree with you sunsets are magical and each one has its own personality. Thank you for sharing your memories and your blog hop with love from Layla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photograph ... and beautiful thoughts accompanying ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous photos of your beautiful FiveSibes! I love it! They all seem so content and happy together. You are absolutely correct, a lot can happen in a year. It can seem like an eternity, but it's just a blink of an eye. I love your perspective on sunsets. Thank you for sharing that insight. I've always had this love of sunrises because it seems like fresh new hope and sunsets always make me a bit said because the opportunities are fading. Isn't that funny? I don't know where that got stuck in my mind. It's not that I don't think sunsets are stunningly beautiful because they can absolutely knock my socks off. Yet, I've always had a different feeling for them. I do crave calm. So, I'm going to try to shift my perspective of sunsets. Thank you! I'm sharing with all my dog parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous photo! A sunset like this makes you reflect on those who have passed, we have to try to cherish what we had instead of lamenting what we've lost.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse