#FlashbackFriday: Grass is Always Greener on Our Dogs' Lawn


#FiveSibes #Flashback ~ Littermates #Pupsters sister Bandit & brother Wolf ~ 2020

 

 

"Allow your dog to take you for a walk every day.
 It's good for the soul." 
 ~Eckhart Tolle

 💚

 

I remember this day so clearly as we took a lovely backyard walk in our new yard with Pupsters Bandit and Wolfie. They had to be leashed as we did not yet have our fence up. Talk about excited Sibes! They loved exploring all the new sites and smells! I sure do miss these pups and our walks. Time flies, be sure to enjoy all the little moments, for one day they sure do become precious memories.
💚



And speaking of backyards...

 


My latest article is out in 4Knines, and I talk all about yard safety after the long winter's snow, and a great video on teaching your dog how to exit a pool. You can check it all out HERE

And...since 4Knines is celebrating their 10th Anniversary, be sure to enter their fantastic GIVEAWAY, too! Your possible prizes consist of choosing any spilt cover, a plush blanket, a bowl, or a leash! All the deets are posted in my story on their site HERE. Good Luck! Drawing closes at 11:59 PM on 4/27/2023. Winners will be notified on 4/28/2023!

 

 💛 Memories Are Visits For the Heart 💛

 

The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday! Please include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along down Memory Lane with us and visit the other blogs. Don't forget to leave a nice comment! Happy Friday!

 


 

 

  

 

Comments

  1. What a great photo! My husband just began planting grass in our Florida yard - we had no irrigation system & the grass kept dying, LOL! He finally got some sprinklers working and some grass growing and Icy is so happy! She's been rolling around on it every day, she just loves it. I will definitely head over to 4Knines now to enter the giveaway - we Love their car seat cover, we never travel w/ the dogs without it. We transfer it from one car to the other LOL! I'd love another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not have a yard but use the dog park 2 blocks away as our yard all the time, great post on 4Knines and giveaway which of course we entered, Happy 10th Birthday to them, I loved all the prizes and it would be difficult to choose although not having a car it is one I would not need but Layla will never say no to a new blanket or water bowl LOL. The boss has the final say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous photos! I just especially love the photo of you with Bandit and Wolfie. I'm glad someone snapped that shot.

    Your 4Knines articles is simply wonderful and very informative! I never thought about ICE. I'm doing that today! Getting down on their level is always key. Not everyone thinks of that, but it's critical. I think the one the that always gets me is the one thing you can't see happening or prepare for in advance. For example, last year, a hawk dropped a lizard that was nibbled on in the "back 40" (back of the property). I didn't see it. But boy Henry found it and when I turn around he had this "thing" stuck to his beard and was looking sheepish. We're not sure if the nibbles were Henry or something else. Or if he licked it and decided "YUCK!" But by the next day the little stinker was sick and off to the vet we went.

    I suppose that's what the fur kids do is challenge us to stay alert at the wheel. Your Spring dog yard prep is terrific filled with invaluable tips, as always. I'm sharing with all my dog parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! I forget it's coming up to spring in the northern hemisphere because its autumn here! A yard is essential for a dig isn't it and having it dog friendly will make life so much more fun for you all.

    Marjorie at Dash Kitten

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse