I Carry Your Hearts With Me on a #FlashbackFriday

  #Flashback ~ Harley, Chloe, Wolf & Bandit ~ 2018

 
Since this week was Valentine's Day and February being the month of L❤️VE... I thought this flashback was perfect. I miss these days, and always will. Forever in my heart and forever bringing me smiles, my dear FiveSibes, for I carry your hearts with me for always.
 

"I carry your heart with me
(I carry it in
my heart).
I am never without it
(anywhere I go you go, my dear;
and whatever is done by only me
is your doing, my darling)."

~E.E. Cummings

 

💛 Memories Are Visits For the Heart 💛

 
 
You're Invited...to a Blog Hop! 
 

 

Blog & FiveSibes Photos

 

  Come join us each week and share your fave  
Memory Lane pics from yesteryear or yesterday! 
Simply grab our badge, be sure to link to us, join the linky list 
below so others can come and visit your blog, and have some fun joining in our weekly Flashback Friday Blog Hop!

 Link open all week!

 


 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse