#FiveSibes Huskies Star in "Rev Me Up" Music Video on #FlashbackFriday!


#FlashbackFriday ~ Our Harley's Gorgeous Eyes 
& All FiveSibes Star in
 Nancy Simmonds Music Video ~ February 6, 2015

 

This week's flashback will always be a very special highlight and very proud moment for me and my FiveSibes...it was when "The Dog Singer" a/k/a Nancy Simmonds, released The Husky Dog song, also known as "Rev Me Up" and she created a music video to accompany it that starred my FiveSibes: Harley, Gibson, Wolf, Chloe, and Bandit via my photographs of them! Talk about feeling honored! My pups were music video stars! Woooo! Such a thrill. I'll always love that the were in this video about the magnificient Siberian Husky breed. Nancy was also a guest on a 2014 episdoe of my show, "The Sibe Vibe" on Dog Works Radio where she discussed her music and record company. It was a phenomenal show. She worked alongside another favorite singer of mine, Allanah Miles (remember her awesome song "Black Velvet" from 1989? Loved it.) Nancy also included pics of my friend and my show's producer Robert Forto's sled dogs of Alaska'sTeam Ineka. So the video is not only special for me, but a real blast to watch as it truly encompasses the spirit of the beautiful Siberian Husky (starring mine, hashtag ProudFiveSibesMom)!

 


Turn up your volume for a special treat...

 

 

 "Rev Me Up" the Husky Dog Song by Nancy Simmonds, "The Dog Singer" 
Starring the FiveSibes
 

 
 
"Woooooo! I'm a Husky Dog, King of the Snow...!"
Pupsters Bandit and Wolf howling along to the song starring them!
#Flashback ~ February 2015
 


 

“Rev me up, I'm ready,
Wake the pups, now move out steady
Take it easy, we've got the night
Take your time and do it right
We've got the power, we don't take a chance
Never say never, we can go the distance
I'm a Husky dog, king of the snow
Rev me up, hey, let's go!
If you're lost in the Arctic haze
I can lead you back where you're safe
In Siberia we are the best
More determined than all of the rest
Hitch me up I'm the lead dog
Runnin' all the way to Iditarod
I'm a Husky dog, king of the snow,
Rev me up, hey, let's go!"
~Nancy Simmonds, "The Dog Singer"

 

 

 

#Flashback ~ February 2015 ~ My FiveSibes watching themselves on the video!

 
 
 

 
 

Meet Nancy Simmonds, "The Dog Singer"

Photo courtesy of Musical Tails Records

A little about Nancy, for more than 43 years, Nancy has had a career in music, but says her passion is her dog songs. “I think these songs help pet owners celebrate and appreciate their four-legged friends,” Nancy says. With all the different breeds of dogs and rescue dogs, it seems Nancy will be busy for a very long time writing new songs. "That that makes me one lucky writer!" she says!

In 2010 Nancy and songwriting partner, Alannah Myles ("Black Velvet"), won the USA Songwriting Contest. To read more about this very talented singer/songwriter, as well as links to her MusicalTails.com website and store where you can purchase individual breed songs or a "litter" (a mix) of songs on a CD visit her website at NancySimmonds.com. Her music can also be purchased on iTunes and Amazon.com. (Nancy has also been a supporter my #LiveGibStrong Canine Epilepsy Awareness & Education Campaign and she generously donated several of her Musical Tails CDs featuring her wonderful songs "Siberian Husky," "Alaskan Malamute," and "Wolf" for our November 2014 benefit auction for Canine Epilepsy Resources Epil K-9 Foundation and The Wally Foundation for Canine Epilepsy!)  
 
Nancy's CDs are available for purchase from her website and can feature any of her breed songs and what a wonderful gift for the dog lover in your family! Check out clips all of Nancy's songs over on her website.
 

 


 

💛 Memories Are Visits For the Heart 💛


Blog & FiveSibes Photos
 
You're Invited...to a Blog Hop! 
 
 
 Come join us each week and share your fave 
Memory Lane pics from yesteryear or yesterday! 
Simply grab our badge, be sure to link to us, join the linky list 
below so others can come and visit your blog, 
and have some fun joining in our weekly Flashback Friday Blog Hop!
 Link open all week!
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. That was fun and so was the Video. Nancy is a super cool one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! What an amazing song with such beautiful lyrics and gorgeous photos! Your fur babies are rock stars! Or is that fur stars? They certainly are all legends. I truly LOVE that you have this special song and that it's so well done by such an amazing artist. What a gift! I think your FiveSibes have left you gifts to continually unwrap and rediscover and that truly is amazing! I'm sharing this with all my dog parents. I bet the song gets stuck in their heads - it's now stuck in mine and I don't mind at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People forget that Huskies are strong vibrant working dogs. Seeing them celebrated like this is so uplifting. I could not own a Husky but they always look so amazing and full of life, and you are lucky to have had such a family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the video so special and what a wonderful flashback Friday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse