πŸ’œ Always By My Side πŸ’œ



Flashback ~ A Decade Ago ~ Gibson

 

I think of all of my FiveSibes all the time. And my heart dog, Gibson, my inspiration, my hero dog, my partner in Canine Epilepsy awareness advocacy--I feel is always by my side. During the month of November for Epilepsy Awareness Month and March for Purple Day, even more so. Here I am, all these years later, still behind the keyboard, but this is what I imagine. In my mind's eye, I am reaching over with my foot and rubbing Gibbie's soft wooly fur, or reaching down and patting his velvety smooth head as I write. And that feeling, of pure contentment knowing he, and my other four laying nearby, were all safe and with me, is something I surely miss, but will always cherish.

You may longer be by my side, but you are always and forever in my heart.

 

 πŸ§‘ Memories Are Visits For The Heart 🧑


 

The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday, include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along and visit the other blogs and don't forget to leave a nice comment! 

Happy Friday!

 

 

 

 

 

Click on graphic below to visit


 

 

 

Back to our Home Page and Our Other Pages, including Our About the Breed Page and Our #LiveGibStrong On-Line K-9 Epilepsy Resource Page, ArcticHouse Books & Gifts Shoppe & so much more!  Just click on "More" Pages at top of blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse