A Heavenly Birthday on a #FlashbackFriday

 

#Flashback ~ Hu-Nanny & Gibson ~ 2014

 
 Today's #FiveSibes #FlashbackFriday is a very special one. Tomorrow is the birthday of my dear Mom, the #FiveSibes Hu-Nanny.
I so love this photo I captured of my mother getting a kiss from my beloved heart dog, Gibson. She and Gibson passed away almost one month to the date apart from each other in 2015, with my mother journeying to Heaven first. I always like to think that my big fluffy boy, who was always by my side and and in tune with me more than any dog ever was, earned his furangel wings right after Mom passed so he could get to Heaven quickly to keep my Mom company. Knowing my boy the way I did, I know he did that for me.

Sending my beloved mother loving Happy Birthday wishes in Heaven.

 


Gibson, my dear boy and my forever furry best friend, please give her one of those famous Gibbie kisses of yours. I know that will make her smile.

You are both missed so very much each and every day.

 

 "When tomorrow starts without me
Don’t think we’re far apart
For every time you think of me
I’m right here in your heart."

~David M. Romano

 

 Forever and Always in My Heart.

 


 

 

♥︎ Memories are Visits for the Heart. ♥︎

 

 

The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday, include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along and visit the other blogs and don't forget to leave a nice comment! 

Happy Friday! 

 


Comments

  1. Sweet memories, beautiful photo ~ of someone loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending heavenly birthday wishes to your mum and thoughts of comfort your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love and warm memories of you mom and Gibson. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so precious. You made me tear up. In a good way.

    Happy Birthday to your mom in heaven. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs as you remember those dear ones, today and every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your mom in Heaven! I am sure Gibson is keeping her good company, and I believe they are both watching over you from above. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse