Is it Spring Yet?


So, today's FiveSibes Monday Meme hits pretty close to home, and it should really say "Not feeling good AGAIN?" What a winter this has been here! It's been 10 days since I've been here in Blogville! First, as you know from a previous post, I was sick through all the holidays with bronchitis, and then I just started to feel better and Wham! I was slammed with a nasty stomach flu. Ugh! And no sooner was I feeling better, then I had a relapse. Double Ugh! This photo is pretty much the scene here for over a month! Having a compromised immune system due to my RA and Fibromyalgia, I can get sick more easily and it takes me longer to fight it off. I am so thankful that Harley, Wolf, Bandit, and Chloe sure are great company and they have stayed right by me through it all. Today, I headed out for the first time since getting over the stomach bug, and let me tell you...I craved socialization so much that it was fun to go to my chiropractor just so I could talk with humans face-to-face again! Hopefully, the worst is over and we can all stay healthy here in my house and start looking forward to spring (even though we still have February ahead, and for a short month, she can be pretty testy)! I sure hope you all have been feeling healthy and strong!



Do you have a photo that tells a story and would make a fun meme? We'd love to feature it in one of our FiveSibes Merry Meme fun caption contests, and also share here on a Merry Meme Monday! Now, since we are a Siberian Husky blog, a Husky needs to somehow be featured, but be creative! Maybe your kitty pal is snuggled up agains a toy Husky, or your Collie is best buds with a Husky, or maybe your parakeet loves to perch on a painting of a Husky. For full details on how your photo can become a featured meme, visit my post HERE

Comments

  1. Oh bummer - that doesn't sound like fun at all!!! You got hit with a triple whammy. We are glad you are finally feeling better. Stay away from that flu.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Mom, we sure hope the all better finds you, moves in and stays a long, long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four legged nurses make for the best kind of therapy. Sending oodles of poodles healing energy your way to feel better soon. 🐩

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH, is right. So glad you had the kids to keep you company and that you are finally feeling better.

    Now I know why you miss Gibson so much, he was your snuggle dog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haven't visited in a while and are sorry to see that you have not been feeling well...but we hope you are on your way to recovery! It looks like you have some very good company for while you recuperate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse