A Complimentary Howloween Wolf, the Siberian Husky, Coloring Page Just For You!

 

Wooo! Booooo! With Howl-o-ween coming up in a few weeks, I thought I'd do something a little different and special! I have so many wonderful photos of my beloved FiveSibes, who truly enjoyed every holiday and I really think they loved being photographed! I've been wanting to create a FiveSibes Coloring Book for years now, and have even talked with a talented artist to produce one, but as you know, life happens so that has not *yet* become a reality, but I do hope one day to do one. In the meantime, I had a little fun creating this coloring page myself to just for you, my devoted FiveSibes friends and fans!

So, here's my very first FiveSibes coloring page featuring our winking boy "Wolfie" a/k/a "Wolf" FREE for you or your kids to enjoy! Below you'll see the actual winking gif of him that this coloring page was inspired by!


 

Click on image to download coloring page to print and color!

 


 

Now, you know I'll LOVE to see your colored pages of my boy Wolfie, so please be sure to share with me a photo of your completed page!  You can choose how to color them—crayons, color pencils, paints,  you choose! I'll be happy to share them here on our blog!
(Simply take a photo and Email it to me at FiveSibesHuskyNews(at)gmail(dot)com and put Wolf Coloring Page in the subject line ~or~ you can Direct Message me the pic on our FiveSibes Facebook page!)
 
So, for this FiveSibes #FlashbackFriday, here's my beloved boy (and for those who are not familiar, his full name is Wolfgang a/k/a "Wolf" and "Wolfie")...welcoming in the spooktacular season from Howloween 2018!
 
FiveSibes #Flashback ~ Wolf ~ Halloween 2018
 
 
BooooWoooooooHaaaaHaaaaa!
 
 
“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” ~Maya Angelou
 


đź’› MEMORIES ARE VISITS FOR THE HEART đź’›

 

Join Us!

The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday! Please include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along down Memory Lane with us and visit the other blogs. Don't forget to leave a nice comment!

 

***If you have to post Anonymously, be sure to add your name/pet name/blog name in the comment so we know who you are!***

 

Grab Our Badge!
 
(You can take a screenshot)

 

 


 

Back to our Home Page and Don't Forget to Visit Our Other Pages, including Our #LiveGibStrong On-Line K-9 Epilepsy Resource Page,  About the Siberian Husky Breed, Rescues, Lost & Found, Other K9 Articles by FiveSibesMom, ArcticHouse Gifts & Books Shoppe, and more! Just click on "More" Pages at top of blog.

 
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: 
 
 FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse