#FBF: Sharing Treats With The Dogs You Love!

 

FiveSibes #Flashback ~ 2016 ~ Pupsters Chloe, Wolfie & Bandit
 
Every single day with my FiveSibes, this was one of the scenes that played out several times a day! Oh, how it does my heart good to relive those very special moments with my Harley, Gibson, Wolfie, Chloe, and Banidt. In this photo of my Pupsters, I adore how my baby boy of the pack, "Wolfie,"  pawed me for emphasis as I sat in my chair! They sure did wait patiently! I miss my Pupsters every single day, but feel blessed to have had them in my life, and happpy to have taken so many photos to fondly look back on and cherish. 
 
So, spend all the moments you can together, take those photos and videos, and remember how blessed it is to be loved by your beloved dogs for their time with us is no where near long enough.

 

“Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust.” ~Roger A. Caras

 

 

  💛 Memories Are Visits For The Heart 💛

 

Join Us!

The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday! Please include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along down Memory Lane with us and visit the other blogs. Don't forget to leave a nice comment!

Grab Our Badge!
(You can take a screenshot)

 

 

 

 

 

 
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: 
 
 FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:

 

Comments

  1. We were both so blessed with such great dogs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such earnest faces just waiting for their treats. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious photo of Chloe, Wolfie, and Bandit! I couldn't agree more...we all need to enjoy every moment with our fur kids. Revel in each moment, love each furry adventure, and document it all. You've done such a wonderful job of documenting your life with your FiveSibes with not only photos, but also heart filled stories. I love it all! Sending hugs your way as I share this delightful memory with all my dog parents. Thanks, for the reminders and inspiration, Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so great to see. What a marvelous photo of the pups, those faces 'just ONE (dozen) more treats PLEEEEZE'. Memories make our lives so muh richer and we are so lucky to have each and every one in our lives.

    Marjorie and Toulouse
    DashKitten.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t think my comment went through, so trying again. Thank you for stopping by our blog. This reminded my Kori, she always wanted a bite of whatever I had….I called it the collie tax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were so blessed to have been their Mom, I agree with you there is never enough photos and videos of our fur kids and I think that is all I take, none of me LOL. As for treats, it is the magic word to get their attention LOL. Thanks for the blog hop also

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got in the habit of eating snacks that we can share with our pups. They love it especially when do something fancy like dog-friendly sushi!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse