Sweet Valentine Dog Kisses on a #FlashbackFriday


FiveSibes #Flashback Photo ~ Valentine's Day 2019 ~ "Bandit"
 
Woo! Valentine's Day is right around the corner! I do so love this portrait I took of our Pupster girl "Bandit"several years back. Her Valentine heart was so true as our crazy girl Bee certainly was a (wet) kisser! Boy, I miss those now. 
 
I'm so up for some wet Sibe kisses, how about you?


 "I know you will wipe some away

but these paw prints are here to stay.

So keep them forever and you'll see

What a treasure one day they'll be.

They are a very special I love woo

Sent with love from me to you."

~(edited) Unknown

 




 

 

Join Us!  

 

Come join us each week and share your fave Memory Lane pics from yesteryear or yesterday! 

Simply grab our badge, be sure to link to us, join the linky list 
below so others can come and visit your blog, 
and have some fun joining in our weekly Flashback Friday Blog Hop!
 Link open all week!
 

  

 

Back to our Home Page and Our Other Pages, including Our About the Breed Page and Our #LiveGibStrong On-Line K-9 Epilepsy Resource Page, ArcticHouse Books & Gifts Shoppe & so much more!  Just click on "More" Pages at top of blog.  

 
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: 

 

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:

 

Comments

  1. I would have smooched that sweet Valentine any old time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I totally understand why you love that Bandit photo. It's a great one! What a sweet pup and a lovely memory. Happy Valentine's Day from me and my wet kisser, Henry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo, what a beautiful loving memory and the poem brought tears to my eyes. Sending lots of licks and love from Layla xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh I LOVE the (wet) kisses, it had me in fits of giggles. It is THE most lovely photo and it warms the heart. It shows a dog's love and a dog's cheeky heart.

    Marjorie and Toulouse
    DashKitten.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse