When Santa Paws Came to Visit Our FiveSibes Huskies!

 

 Santa Paws sure did come to town, and our house!

 
This will always be one of the most fun and special Christmas moments with my FiveSibes. Santa came to visit them at our home! "Santa" was amazing, and they all loved the visit so much! You can see how they took turns giving Santa their kisses...now, maybe they knew who Santa was, or they were just very excited to meet the jolly elf in person, but it was a wonderful time and I'm forever grateful to Santa (a/k/a Kat from their veterinarian hospital) and this will forever be one of the holiday season highlights for me! 
 
 


 
 
 


💚 Memories Are Visits For the Heart 💚
 
 
 
 




Comments

  1. Merry Happy Christmas to you and yours ........... and Woo Woo, too! Huskie hugs from Ann and JUNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! A visit from Santa! So freaking cool! The furry kids all looked like they were thoroughly enjoying the visit. I LOVE the video! It's so wonderful you have the video. I can see why that is one of your stand out memories from Christmas past. How sweet for the Kat to dress up as Santa and visit! Absolutely LOVELY! I would LOVE for Santa to visit Henry. He'd probably go nuts as well. I'm definitely sharing this with all my dog parents. They'll certainly enjoy as much as me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Loved the video and the photo collages too. That photo with Wolf laying across Santa's neck was hilarious! What a special visit from Santa, the Huskies seemed to really be enjoying meeting him. They were so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love this video. It brought a tear to my eye. Such wonderful memories with your 5 huskies. They know who Santa is for sure! So precious. Thanks for sharing these "flashback" memories. Love, love , love! I hope this past Christmas was peaceful and filled with love. I wish you and your family a Happy New Year 2024!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse