Two Years is Like Yesterday and Forever

 


 
Gosh, how I miss my baby boy (even at almost 14, he was my pack baby) and his talking and wooing. This boy loved his pack and truly missed them being the last Sibe. How this boy loved lazing in bed. Whenever it was time to get up, he would grumble and woo and roll over. Just like a teenage boy!
Two years. How? Spent yesterday just thinking of memories and of course, I woke up to snow. 
Love you, my Wolfie.  
Forever and always.
 
 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Big healing hugs on this day of remembrance.

    Have a blessed day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all send hugs as you remember that special one, always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly believe that our babies are always watching over us from above. And whenever they send us a sign, it leaves us with a very peaceful feeling inside.

    On another note, I just love the way that Huskies "talk". Our son and daughter-in-law also have a Huskie named Shiloh and he and I can carry on a real conversation at times!

    ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse