Remembering My Heart Dog, Gibson, on His Rainbow Bridge Anniversary

 

My Forever Heart Dog ~ Gibson
 

 Eight years...
 
Time...Months...Years...
Nothing makes your loss any easier
Except knowing you and your beautiful soul, you left so soon after my Mom made her journey to keep her company.
Gibson, your love, zest for life, and legacy shines on... 
Run free, my beautiful boy, with your love Harley, and pupsters Wolfie, Chloe, and Bandit, always and forever together my beloved FiveSibes in those snowy fields north of the Rainbow Bridge/
 My hero dog. My heart dog.
Always and Forever in my heart.
Love you, my big fluffy G-man.


 

 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse