Woo! It's Our 13th Blogiversary!

 

February 23, 2010 - the date that I launched this blog with a post on Pet Dental Health. Now, here I am celebrating 13 years of blogging! Wow! In some ways, it seems incredible that I've been writing this FiveSibes™ blog for that long, and in other ways, it feels like it was only yesterday. 

So much has happened over the past baker's dozen of years--from talking about our every day lives to sharing videos of my fab five singing (and Gibson's famous hip-hop dance style!), to the announcement of my books and articles based on and/or inspired by them, their YouTube videos, the launch of my "The Sibe Vibe" show on Dog Works Radio, to our Canine Cooking Corner, to poetry and stories, to being recognized with the Dog Writers Association of America's prestigous Maxwell Medallion for Excellence, to becoming the top-ranked Siberian Husky blog, and so much more! It's all so incredible. My celebratory mood is dulled as they are no longer with me, but their personalities were so large, and so robust and joyful, I can't help but smile at many years together. It's just a bit mind-blowing how fast our days truly pass. 9-10-12-13-14 years gone in a bink of an eye.

To talk about this blog and celebrate, I must pay tribute to my inspiration...my muses for this blog...my incredibly beautiful and bonded five Siberian Huskies, a/k/a my FiveSibes: Harley, Gibson, Wolf, Chloe, and Bandit. 

The joy, craziness, fun, love, and shenanigans times five, as well as the healthy days and the days filled with illness (and the joy when they rebounded), from their puppy days to their golden days of senior doghood to their journeys to north of the Rainbow Bridge, and every single moment in between, it's all been a pretty phenomenal ride. And while I go on solo now, with them being my guiding furangels, my heart will always belong to them and I'll forever be their loving FiveSibesMom. In their name, I continue writing this blog, and the corresponding FiveSibes: Siberian Husky K9 News & Reviews Facebook community page, bringing memories (#FlashbackFriday Blog Hops), as well as my #LiveGibStrong articles on Canine Epilepsy (with a nod to my beautiful Epi-angel, Gibson), to stories and news about these magnificent northern breed dogs, adoptables through rescues, as well as information for all things canine.

My beloved #ForeverFiveSibes (clockwise from bottom): Gibson, pupsters Chloe,Wolf & Bandit, and our alpha queen, Harley. This is one of the first group shots of my #FiveSibes.
A perfect Flashback!
💚

I want to take this moment to say Thank You to you, all of my readers for your continued friendship, support, and readership over the past 13 years. I'm proud to be a member of this wonderful blogging community known as Blogville, and look forward to sharing more articles, news, #Flashbacks, and some new features. I will keep this blog going for as long as my beautiful furry angel muses continue to inspire me.

I share this Happy Blogiversary with all of you, and my beautiful FiveSibes furangels, who will remain with me always, guiding my pen and laptop keys, forever in my heart.❤️💜💙❤️❤️

~FiveSibesMom 

 

💛 Memories Are Visits For the Heart 💛

 

You're Invited...to a Blog Hop!
 

 

Blog & FiveSibes Photos

 

  Come join us each week and share your fave  
Memory Lane pics from yesteryear or yesterday! 
Simply grab our badge, be sure to link to us, join the linky list 
below so others can come and visit your blog, and have some fun joining in our weekly Flashback Friday Blog Hop!

 Link open all week!
 

 
 

Comments

  1. A wonderful tribute to those pawsome Sibes!!
    Happy 13th Blogoversary!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, Happy 13th Blogoversary from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Happy Blogiversary!!! You and the your beautiful FiveSibes are such an inspiration. Especially the way you've carried on with Gibs' Epi-Dog legacy. It's absolutely remarkable! I know you and Gibs have helped more pups than you'll ever know, but their human parents and the pups are eternally grateful. I'm always in awe of your work and continued building of Gibs' legacy. I wish you many more blogiversies and that each one brings you more joy than you can imagine. 💖🎉🎈

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO KIDDING the five Sbies VIBE has been doing so long and every post fresh and interesting. WOW you are amazing. Well done and APPAWS APPAWS!!!

    Marjorie and Toulouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations not only for 13 years of blogging but for all your achievements! You are a truly impressive dog mom, writer, radio host, and more - I'm so glad we met and became friends! My fellow Husky lover and Husky mom. I miss your fur angels so much, they were all just so special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW 13 years, congratulations and I love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse