Show Us Your Pearly Whites! February is Pet Dental Health Month


Comments

  1. Those were some wonderful pearly whites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great video for seeing just how to properly brush your pet's teeth. Thanks for sharing! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I recently posting one about brushing dogs' teeth too. It's such an important part of their health, and something that is so often overlooked. I've been thankful that I got my two used to having their teeth brushed when they were puppies. Neither of them have ever needed a dental, despite being 13 and 6!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great detailed information about dog dental care! I'm amazed at how much a little dental care can have a huge impact on our dog's overall health. My dog, Henry is in a routine that everyday before he goes outside he gets his teeth cleaned. I use a dental spray, so it only takes a few seconds. It certainly has made a huge difference in his teeth and overall health. He's yet to need a professional teeth cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a puppy or a kitten I would definitely start to brush their teeth from the start as dental health is more and more important (especially if we can't always trust what goes into pet food) . I have 8 cats and can't see me trying to brush teeth without a full suit of armour!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dental health is soooo important! We brush each day - but it was a learning process when they were puppies to get them used to the toothbrush and be tolerant of me doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww look at that smile! Yes! Thank you for sharing this informative and valuable information on the importance of good dental health in pets. So many other ailments stem from poor dental hygiene as you mentioned. These are all great tips and good options to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post and I am such a Jewish Mom when it comes to Layla especially her teeth. I was just recently given an amazing spray for her teeth which is working wonders plus Layla gets beef neck bones to chew on so I am relieved in many ways. I tried brushing her teeth but it was a nightmare LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this post! My new rescue husky has got to have his teeth cleaned by the vet next week and I will have to start brushing his teeth, so glad to get the info and see the video.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!