Visit From the Vet Mobile!

 

"Woo! Oh, Hu-Mom, the vet just pulled up!"

 

Pretty cool that the vet office is on wheels, right?!


 Dr. Lisa with Wolf and his favorite little human!

 

This week's #Flashback photo is from just last week!  

When we relocated, I was so worried about finding a vet I could trust as much as my FiveSibes longtime lead vets. I did a lot of homework before we moved, and was lucky enough to find Dr. Lisa and her mobile vet office! My senior boy, Wolfie, as many of you know, has anxiety issues. My previous vet always came to our house for our FiveSibes, which was great! When we moved, I was so worried, that I did my research and actually found Dr. Lisa and had Wolf and Bandit all set up as patients before I even had my family set up with new doctors! 

What is so cool now is that Wolfie gets his check-up right on the mobile office truck in my driveway. And what is so super is that me and my grandson can come right on in and stay with Wolfie during the vist. Dr. Lisa even let my grandson weigh himself on the doggy scale! My grandson thought this was super cool! Who knows...we may have a future vet in our midst! What a great experience for him and how well he took care of Wolfie--holding his leash and talking to him during the exam. It is just wonderful to have a vet take the time to explain what was going on to a youngster, and to see him so interested and taking part of caring for Wolf. Does my heart proud!

"Teaching children to be kinder to animals today, is our only hope for a kinder tomorrow." ~One Voice for Animal Rights

And, as for my sweet old man, Wolf did well on his check-up. He has gained one pound back from the 10 he lost from being sick while grieving Bandit. His vitals are all pretty good for a dog of his age. We are waiting on results of a Lyme test, but I expect they will be fine. I'm so thankful that my boy is back to being himself!

Just how cool is a mobile vet office? 

Do you have one by you? 

 



 

(You'll have to screenshot it!)

 

 The Linky tool will open all week for you to join us in the Blog Hop and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday, include our badge and *link back to us*, and  be sure to hop along and visit the other blogs and don't forget to leave a nice comment! Happy Friday! 

 


Back to FiveSibes Blog Home Page to Read Other Posts

Visit our FiveSibes Website!

  
 #ForeverFiveSibes 

Comments

  1. I'm so happy for the mobile vet. Far less stressful for the pups and I'm glad he's doing well. That's always wonderful news.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to Wolf. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work for a mobile groomer. That was pretty cool. Our vet will come to our house when asked. We have done it a few times.

    So glad Wolfie is doing better and continues to gain some weight. Always thinking of you and Wolf. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the exam went well. We used to have a Mobile Vet and we liked her lots. Hard to believe they went out of business for lack of clients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a totally 'pawsome' idea! Love it. Congrats on a good vet check!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news on the vet visit, and do tell, how that that little man get to be so big so fast???

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very cool to have the vet come to you! And very happy to hear of a good vet report for Wolfie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!