#FlashbackFriday is Back and We're Doing the Bunny Hop!

As with spring and Easter being a time of renewal, Wolfie and I are happy to be back to sharing our #FiveSibes #FlashbackFriday Blog Hop to travel down Memory Lane together and reminisce about special times of yesteryear or yesterday! 

Flashback ~ FiveSibes Easter Bunnies ~ 2012
 
I thought a great flashback would be of an Easter past with all of  my beloved FiveSibes...even if there were a few grumpy Huskies at donning bunny ears (Wolfie and Bandit)! BOL! They were always good sports for all my photoshoots, and... Wolfie even *happily* donned a new set of ears for Sunday's Easter post, so come back and visit us on Easter to see!
Another fun (and a bit funny) was a JibJab video I created of my FiveSibes from ten years ago for Easter of 2011! Wow. Time sure does fly...but my five had such wonderful personlities, and Huskies are quite the characters, so this "Let's Go To The Hop" video was a perfect fit! I do hope it will bring a smile or chuckle to you, too!


 Flashback ~ FiveSibes at the Hop ~ 2011
 
Thanks so much for joining us in our #FiveSibes #FlashbackFriday Blog Hop! The link will be open all week for you to join in! We'll be back next week, same time, same place--hope to see you again! May you and yours have a safe and Hoppy Easter!
 


Dear Readers: On a personal note, I'd like to thank you all for waiting for us while Wolfie and I took a break due to Bandit's sudden passing in October. I needed the time to adjust to so many of my FiveSibes making their journey to north of the Rainbow Bridge in such a short time, and in addition to healing my own broken heart, I really needed the time to help Wolf work through his grief. He was truly heartbroken at losing Bandit, his last sister and littermate, and really needed time to grieve, heal, and adjust to a solo life after having been part of our FiveSibes pack family. He has come a long way, and just like us humans, he has had some very bad days, and some very good days, and thankfully, the good days are more now. Together we are looking forward to the long sunny days of being together outdoors with him enjoying his golden years spent with me and and with my grandchildren, his very favorite little humans! ~FiveSibesMom

 

(You'll have to screenshot it!)


 

 

Back to FiveSibes Blog Home Page

Visit our FiveSibes Website!

  

Visit our FiveSibes Facebook Page!

 

Comments

  1. Such a cute Easter flashback, we love those cute big bunnies! Happy Easter from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee...that video is so cute! Wishing you a happy Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!