Woo! So very excited to be launching our new #WaitingWednesday Blog Hop ~ it's a weekly post of highlighting rescues and some of their adoptables! Here at FiveSibes, we focus on Siberian Huskies and northern breeds, but the Blog Hop is open to ALL breeds and species! I'm going to jump right in with our first featured rescue, Husky House Siberian Husky & Fellow K-9 Rescue, but please be sure to read below to get all the exciting deets on what this Blog Hop is all about!
- Husky House IS NOT a walk-through facility. Adoptions are by approved appointments only.
- Fill out a non-binding application on their website.
- Husky House will be checking your vet and personal references.
- Husky House will conduct a phone interview.
- Husky House will perform a Home visit.
- Upon completion and approval of application & home visit, come meet the dog(s)!
Also, please be sure to read a very important and informative blog article wrote, #BreedEducate2Relate: It Takes A Village to Help Huskies in Need about the explosion of Siberian Huskies being abandoned and to become on educated on the breed before welcoming one into a home, as well as an equally important companion article in 4Knines titled Siberian Husky Rescues: A Heartfelt Mission to Help the Homeless. I hope if you have not read these, you will and share with others, too.