- Did you know they are named after our #FiveSibes #Epidog and #CanineEpilepsy spokesdog, "Gibson?"
- Did you know they are healthy, fresh baked-in-the-USA and formulated by the experts at House Woof Dog Biscuits with the canine epileptic in mind and are made from lean beef?
- Did you know they never contain preservatives, salt, or rosemary (all possible triggers for seizures).
- Did you know they always contain farm-fresh and mostly organic ingredients?
- Did you know they donate $1/bag sold to help other Epidogs in need via The Wally Foundation- canine epilepsy?
|First release of Gibson's "Gibbie Snacks" Photo!|
I am also a volunteer case manager with them for several years and help talk with families who find themselves caring for a dog with Canine Epilepsy to know they are not alone!
TWF offers possible financial assistance (for much-needed medications) to families, fosters, and rescues of dogs diagnosed with idiopathic Epilepsy.
We Invite Your Dog to Star
in Our Next Video!
Send a photo of your dog (Epi or non) with a bag of Gibbie Snacks to star in our next FiveSibes #LiveGibStrong K-9 Epilepsy Awareness video (to be released November 2016)! Send us one photo (per dog), your permission to use, your dog's name & state/country by October 1st! Be sure to put "Gibbie Snacks" in the Email subject line and send to: