- Did you know they are named after our #FiveSibes #Epidog and #CanineEpilepsy spokesdog, "Gibson?"
- Did you know they are healthy, fresh baked-in-the-USA and formulated by the experts at House Woof Dog Biscuits with the canine epileptic in mind and are made from lean beef?
- Did you know they never contain preservatives, salt, or rosemary (all possible triggers for seizures).
- Did you know they always contain farm-fresh and mostly organic ingredients?
- Did you know they donate $1/bag sold to help other Epidogs in need via The Wally Foundation- canine epilepsy?
|First release of Gibson's "Gibbie Snacks" Photo!|
I am also a volunteer case manager with them for several years and help talk with families who find themselves caring for a dog with Canine Epilepsy to know they are not alone!
TWF offers possible financial assistance (for much-needed medications) to families, fosters, and rescues of dogs diagnosed with idiopathic Epilepsy.
We Invite Your Dog to Star
in Our Next Video!
Send a photo of your dog (Epi or non) with a bag of Gibbie Snacks to star in our next FiveSibes #LiveGibStrong K-9 Epilepsy Awareness video (to be released November 2016)! Send us one photo (per dog), your permission to use, your dog's name & state/country by October 1st! Be sure to put "Gibbie Snacks" in the Email subject line and send to:
WE WERE SADDENED TO LEARN WITH EVERYONE ELSE THAT HOUSE WOOF HAS CLOSED ITS BAKERY DOORS EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 8, 2017. WE WILL MISS NOT ONLY THE "GIBBIE SNACKS," BUT ALL OF THEIR DELICIOUS HEALTHY DOG TREATS AND THEIR WONDERFUL HOSPITALITY OVER THE YEARS TO DOGS AND THEIR FAMILIES. WE WISH THEM WELL IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.