|Bandit says, "#GetTough!"|
According to the ASPCA.org, "Dog fighting occurs in every part of the country and in every type of community. The ASPCA is working to ensure that canines are safe from this cruel sport. Our responders save animals from abuse and build cases against abusers. And at the end of every case, our placement specialists ensure that animal abuse survivors find loving homes."
|Harley, Gibson, Chloe & Wolf join Bandit on the #GetTough Team!|
We here at the FiveSibes join both the ASPCA and AJ in this cause, and ask that you join in the #GetTough fight as well!
|The FiveSibes #GetTough!|
3 Easy Steps:
- Alert the media! Your
local newspaper and television station are always looking for stories,
especially investigative ones—be sure to contact them about the cruelty
and dangers of dog fighting.
- Call or write your local law enforcement department and
let them know that investigating dog fighting cruelty should be a
priority. Dog fighting is a CRIME—and the police MUST investigate these
- Protect your pets. Dog fighters
sometimes steal companion animals to use as bait dogs. Don’t let your
animals outside without supervision, and make sure they have proper
identification tags and are microchipped.
- Educate others in your community about the horrors of dog fighting and start a neighborhood watch program.
- Teach your children. Visit the ASPCA's "Kids and Parents" page for lots of information on helping kids form positive, healthy, non-abusive bonds with pets.
- No one wins in a dog fight T-shirt
- ASPCA Frisbee
- #GetTough on dog fighting sticker
- ASPCA bumper sticker
- Fight cruelty wristband
***UPDATE - WINNER ANNOUNCED!***
Congratulations to JENNA Z. of Illinois!
Please send us your "dog house" addy so your ASPCA gift pack can be sent out!