Come Visit Our Facebook Page!

Author & FiveSibesMom Dorothy Wills-Raftery is "Best Author" of the Hudson Valley!

Author & FiveSibesMom Dorothy Wills-Raftery is "Best Author" of the Hudson Valley!
'THANK YOU FOR ENJOYING MY BOOKS & ARTICLES!"

Please Scroll Down for Blog Posts


Books Written by FiveSibesMom

Buy Books Here! A portion donated to Canine Epilepsy Research and Siberian Husky Rescues!

This Site (Articles, Photos & Videos) is Copyright Protected. Permission to Reprint Required.

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner

FiveSibes Star in Singer Nancy Simmonds' Music Video!

#FiveSibes #LiveGibStrong #LiveGibStrongForever

Scroll Down for Current Blog Posts!


Tune in to our "The Sibe Vibe" Radio Show!

Tune in to our "The Sibe Vibe" Radio Show!
Missed an episode? Catch up online or on iTunes!

All Blog Posts, Photos & Videos Are:

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Feel free to SHARE our blog link.

Shop PetSmart with FiveSibes!

PetSmart

Like our blog?

Like our blog?
Please Vote for Us! Thank You!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Closing Out November's Epilepsy Awareness Month Featuring My Epi All Star: Gibson ~and~ Epi-Tip #30!



Wooo! We are SO pleased to announce that from our very first #FiveSibes #LiveGibStrong K-9 Epilepsy Awareness online benefit auction, hosted by AFA - Auctions For Animals, we will be donating $1,277 EACH to the Canine Epilepsy Resources (www.canine-epilepsy.com) Epil-K9 for "Emma's Fund" through the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine ~AND~ The Wally Foundation- canine epilepsy (www.TheWallyFoundation.com)!!! THANK YOU to all who generously donated items, bid on items, and shared news of our auction! And THANK YOU to Kerry Stacey and AFA for partnering up with me and hosting the event! Together we can and DO make a difference in the lives of #Epidogs! #paws4purple #CanineEpilepsy (**Gibson's beautiful custom bandana was one of the auction items made & donated by Laurie B Creates!**)

 
Well, the month sure has flown by! This is our 30th (and last) daily FiveSibes #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip in conjunction with November's Epilepsy Awareness Month, and I'd like to dedicate it to my own Husky, Gibson, my Epi All Star! While November may be coming to a close, our campaign to spread the word about Canine Epilepsy continues on! Dogs can - and DO - live full, happy lives with Canine Epilepsy. So spread the word! Education is key, and letting folks know they are not alone is so important! Help is just a keystroke away! 


Gibson and his helpers Harley and Chloe check out the new shipment of Live Gib Strong K-9 Epilepsy Awareness bracelets! If you'd like one, they are just $5, including shipping & handling in the USA (outside of USA, contact me and I'll have it checked for postage fees at the Post Office), with $1 from each sale going to Canine Epilepsy Resources "Emma's Fund" and $1 to The Wally Foundation. Contact us if you are interested, or you can you can purchase via our website at ArcticHouse Publishing or through PayPal to ArcticHousePublishing(at)gmail.com. Be sure to check off that the funds are for friends & family. And then wear your purple with pride!

Still coming ahead in December will be our Purple Pumpkin Project video, and - of course - the release of my new book all about these Epi warrior dogs, so we are not done! Canine Epilepsy Awareness is not just for one month - it's every day of every month. If you missed any of our Epi-Tips or posts, visit past posts for this month to catch up.

 And don't forget - my illustrated children's book is available from our publishing website HERE, and a portion of proceeds from the book benefits Canine Epilepsy Resources "Emma's Fund" through the Epil-K9 Foundation housed at the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine. The book, a three-time "Best in Print" recipient from American Pet Magazine, was just favorably reviewed by Writer's Digest!


Gibson and I would like to thank our furpal and fellow Epi-dog Patchy, the Epileptic Doggy, for this wonderfully thoughtful award! 



And we want to also sincerely thank everyone who has shared our Epi-Tips and our links, videos, and information all month long. We truly appreciate our growing purple army community! Together we will make a difference. We love our Epi-dogs!


And now a around of a-paws for my very own Epi All Star, my inspiration who is such a sweet boy, Gibson. Gib, you are a true inspiration and a proud warrior. Love you, G!

Gibson Les Paul of Mystic Mountain 
 My heart dog.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and good job spreading the word
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an epileptic fit for the first time 5 years ago in the middle of supermarket on my birthday of all days, wasn't fun for my kids to see it, it still haunts, I've tried many anticonvulsants and had never been able to stop the seizures. Surgery was not an option. I was still an epileptic patient, who have completely lose hope. As the problem is always embarrassing and disturbing. While surfing the internet one fateful day, I learned about Doctor on the internet called Lawson . I contacted him with some info and I ordered for the Herbal medication and used the medication for 6 months, though hesitantly, considering the fact that I have done a lot of procedure. After which I went for medical test It worked! I've been seizure free, Over a year now, I have not show any symptoms of seizure and I believe I am cure if you want to contact him at this email dr.lawson52@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Matthias lang, from Orlando u s a, i suffered from epilepsy for 28 years, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be like every normal human, i contacted so many doctors on this issue,and i have use so many western drugs prescribe by various doctors and all was no avail, because i was determined to get my life back, one day i was researching for this on internet and i saw a post about devansh herbal health care who cure different manners of diseases, including epilepsy, I contacted him via email: devanshherbalheathcare@gmail.com and made purchase of the epilepsy herb, i received the herb through USPS within 24 hours, when i received the herb i applied it as prescribed, and to god be the glory i was totally cured of epilepsy within 1 months of usages,my dear brothers and sisters You do not have to suffer more just contact him for his medicine on devanshherbalheathcare@gmail.com.com he will definitely put an end to that problem of yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my first seizure. I was in high school and didn't want anyone to know that I had epilepsy. I had seizures on two occasions. I was so ashamed and didn't want people to think that something was wrong with me. I finally got to the point where I told people that I had epilepsy. I came to the place that I realized that I had to own my epilepsy or it would control me. Epilepsy hadn't really affected my life until about 9 years ago after my first child was born... I am a wife and mother of two beautiful children. I have lived with epilepsy for 20 years Yet, my life has been dramatically impacted by epilepsy. I had search for cure online without no hope. I met a Man called DR Lewis hill, i contact him I made an order of his medicine and I do not experience seizure anymore i was cured form it. So if you are in the same situation as mine contact him on this email drlewishill247@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete