“Emergencies come in many forms, and they may require anything from a brief absence from your home to permanent evacuation. Each type of disaster requires different measures to keep your pets safe. The best thing you can do for yourself and your pets is to be prepared.” ~ASPCA.org
|Harley and Bandit check the phone contacts.|
In the meantime...
- Be sure your pet is microchipped and that the information on file with the microchip company and your veterinarian office is up to date.
- Get your FREE ASPCA Pet Rescue Alert Window Cling HERE.
- Download the ASPCA mobile app HERE to:
- Access critical advice on what to do with your pet before, during, and after a major storm—even if there’s no data connectivity.
- Store and manage your pet’s critical health records.
- Receive a personalized missing pet recovery kit, including step-by-step instructions on how to search for a lost animal in a variety of circumstances.
- Build a lost pet digital flyer that can be shared instantly on your social media channels.
- Get the latest and most relevant news about pets and animal welfare.
|Bandit calls the microchip company to verify correct info.|
*** 9/18 SHOW UPDATE***
In case you missed this "hangout" live, here's the video so you can tune in any time for excellent tips.
|Chloe, Wolf, and Harley say, "We've got an Emergency Kit and plan all ready."|