The Magic of Sharing Birthdays With Huskies (And the BEST Birthday Cake Everrr!!!)

The piece de resistance ~a FiveSibes Birthday cake!

What a wonderful surprise I received today from my hubby, daughter, and the Sibe kids...the best, most beautiful Birthday cake everrrr! It was a custom-made FiveSibes Birthday cake from our local bakery complete with fondant replicas of Harley, Gibson, Wolf, Chloe, and Bandit! It was way too pretty to eat...but, after many hours of admiring it and taking lots of photos...we did eat it...But...not until after I safely removed each and every fondant Husky and carefully placed them on a plate until I can get to the craft store and purchase some shellac to preserve them and place them in my curio cabinet with my other Husky collectibles! 
 
The totally pawsome fondant Huskies: Harley, Gibson, Chloe, Bandit & Wolf!


I don't think I could ask for a more perfect Birthday. It started off with the sun brightly shining, illuminating the beautiful beginning Autumn colors on the trees. Then, my daughter and I shared some precious mother/daughter time together over steaming mugs of pumpkin coffee as she gave me her beautiful cards and gifts. Then there were lots of Husky kisses, and yes, they did sing me a song in full Husky choir!

After a lovely dinner by the river with my hubby and daughter, and a visit with my Mom, it was back home for some Husky cake!

Gib snuck a little lick, then smiled for his picture!


Wolf posing with Hu-Mom.


After the cake, it was time for some Husky play! First up was some quality time with my boys. The best part? The Gibbie and Wolfie kisses! 




Now, you maybe are asking about why there are no pics here of the girls? Because in true Siberian Husky fashion, they knew something was up. Where the boys are laid back and love to chill, Harley and Bandit had the zoomies and were way too excited for indoor manners...and Chloe was not cooperating at all. She was a bit miffed that if she couldn't eat the cake, she wanted no part of posing!
 
Me and my boys.

And then it was time for some group fun...a nice evening stroll in the backyard after some crazies of who went where and a few twists in the leashes (and Chloe insisting on posing with her back to the camera. She was still miffed that she didn't get any cake!) There was lots of squeaking of toys and bribing with treats to capture everyone's attention at the same time...my daughter even made it "snow" treats...as you can see from this photo and Bandit's great expression here as she tried to catch the treat "flakes!"

Look...it's snowing...treats!!!
After much laughing, a little chaos, and a bit of Husky attitude (Chloe...)... suddenly...as if by magic...all the wooing, twisting, turning, laying down, and posing with the fanny side to the camera...they all turned around and faced my daughter and the camera and gave their best Sibe smiles for their Birthday present to me...a lovely furfamily photo! Awww...thanks, kids!


Many of you have sent sweet Birthday sentiments and beautiful Husky Ecards sent via Email and posted on our FiveSibes Facebook page, Twitter, Vine, and Instagram... and I just want to take a few moments to say "thank you" and that I read and love every one of them! They really added cheer to my Birthday each time I saw a message come in. Thank you again! 

Did I mention I love Autumn??!! So much to celebrate! Tomorrow is another day of celebrating...it's my husband's (the Hu-Dad) and my 32nd wedding anniversary! Wow...time sure does fly! 

Until next time...our wish is for all our furpals and families to be safe, to be well, and be sure to stop along the road while strolling together to admire the beautiful changing foliage while you breathe in the crisp, Fall air. It's a marvelous time of year!

Comments

  1. THAT is the most AMAZING cake we have EVER EVER seen. Was it Chicken Flavored? Happy Birfday to your mom. It is obvious that she had a fabulous celebration for her special day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is AWESOME! Hope it taste as good as it looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, happy happy barkday to you! Your cake is sibe-a-licious and so very cute. I bet it was very hard to cut into that, but oh, so tasty! Enjoy your day!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this topic. You do the best on this topic. I think This may be very helpful . custom challenge coins .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!