Wooo! Friday, June 21st is the 15th anniversary of Take Your Dog to Work Day! Now, the FiveSibes are among the "working breed" dogs...but they like to do lots of things besides sledding...they are:
- Official Taste Testers of all thing snacks,
- Quality Control Officers for testing toys,
- Professional Snoozers and Lickers,
- Assistant Editors for my book projects (Bandit, pictured here, really likes those red pens for chewing, I mean editing!),
- TV Specialists (they prefer Animal Planet),
- Water Quality Testers (they check out the pool water for temperature and fun-ability), and
- Linguistics Experts, having perfected the Husky "woo!"
|"Woo, Gib, how do you spell Epilepsy?"|
We Need Your Help...We Need Your Votes!
|"Vote for me, please!"|
So, do you take your pet to work with you?
To check out some tips on getting ready to bring your pet to the work place, be sure to read my article in the current issue, (Volume 2, Issue 2), of American Pet Magazine. Here's a sneak peak: