|Bandit managing my home office.|
|Gibson, my assistant editor, proofing new book text.|
1) "Do an office check."
2) "Puppy-proof your work space."
3) "Bathe and groom your dog before its office debut."
4) "Prepare a doggie bag."
5) "Plan your pet’s feeding times carefully."
6) "Avoid forcing co-workers to interact with your dog."
7) Have an exit strategy.Even though it should be a fun day for all two-legged and four-legged folks, it is always good to have an escape, er, exit plan for your pet.
And for some helpful safety tips on bringing your dog to work, check out the DogChannel.com site.
Remember, it's never to early to plan for next year!
|Thanks, Wolf, for doing the coffee run!|