Trimming the Tree Time!

Each year, I love to add new ornaments to my collection on our tree. Each ornament, some hand-crafted from my daughter as a child, some passed down from my youth, some representing a special moment in our lives, and then there are my pet-themed ornaments. This year, I ordered custom designed porcelain ornaments of each of our Sibes, as well as our kitties Smokie and Binx. The awesome creations were done by fellow blogger, The Magic Sleigh.  

I also added a cute little penguin family (last year it was a polar bear family) to our tree this year representing each member of 
our Husky family. What type of ornaments do you put on your tree? Do you have favorite ones? Ones that hold special meaning? I'd love to hear about them!

Here is a little slideshow of some of our pet-themed ornaments. Hope you enjoy it! And Happy Tree Trimming to you and yours!

 Music by Kenny G.

Comments

  1. Wow! That's really coool!!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornaments are splendid! Time we had some of us here!!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Christmas is a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice video. I like the penguin ornament. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Magic Sleigh lady does beautiful work. We have a beautiful one of our sweet Dakota. Yours are just lovely.

    Great slideshow too. The memories the ornaments represent are what make them so special.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what great ornaments! I love the sibe sleigh. We don't have a lot of extra-special deocorations, but Mom does have a few pottery Santas that were made in her home town. They mean a lot to her and remind her of home. My favorite is when the barking dogs do jingle bells! Not an ornament, but I sure love it! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely... I only get... THOSE thingys around my house. You have a much more PAWsonal collection.
    May you and your peeps have the most WONDERFUL Christmas EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tell mom don't trim the tree now. Its best to keep all its branches cause Sandy Paws is almost here
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't put up a tree, but your ornaments are super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!