An Autumn Siberian Shadow Shot Sunday: Please Vote for Wolf!


AUTUMN WOODS
by James S. Tippett

I like the woods
In autumn
When dry leaves hide the ground,
When the trees are bare
And the wind sweeps by
With a lonesome rushing sound.
I can rustle the leaves
In autumn
And I can make a bed
In the thick dry leaves
That have fallen
From the bare trees
Overhead.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Please vote for Wolf! I have entered this photo I shot of Wolf standing in the shadow-tinged blanket of colorful leaves that filled our yard from the maple trees in the Dogs Rock Autumn Photo Contest...please visit their Facebook page, click on Wolf's photo in the album, and click "Like" on his actual photo in the Dogs Rock Contest Album to vote. 
Wolf says, "Thank Wooooos!"


Comments

  1. We have one now, but had many over the years, Siberians that is. Wolf looks great. I'll go vote. It is a very fine shot!

    I screwed up the first link I used on Hey Harriet today. I reposted the correct link. Have a look if you care to.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wolf,
    Wow, I'm saying things like )&%@*(&$#*@ to my Mom because we don't have that facebook thingy! I could see your gorgeous pix there, but I can't seem to vote for you. Anyway, I sure hope you win because you look so great in that pix.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same problem here as Sarge. We would sure want to vote for Wolf too if only we had a FB page. That is an awesome photo - good luck, Wolf, we hope you win.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wolf's eyes are mesmerizing!

    SHADOW, SHADOW

    Shadow, shadow drawing near,
    You are all alone, I fear;
    Let me be your new-found friend—
    I’ll stick with you to the end!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    River Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  5. We voted - um, using Mom's account so it won't say Road Dogs, but we voted! Good luck!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photo! And we just voted.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  7. we will go to the voting booths
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww.....we're not on Facebook. Any other way to vote?

    Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We voted! That's a great photo, love the soft edges. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Y'all,

    You got our vote!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  11. The photo is gorgeous and deserves recognition for its beauty and composition. Wolf is stunning. Of course, we voted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopped over and voted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!