|Be good to the Earth, it's good to us!|
- Recycle pet food containers instead of throwing them in with the trash.
- Use chemical-free household cleaners (we should be anyway for the safety of our pet)
- Use biodegradeable "doggy-do" bags
- Recycle old dog beds and blankets. Stich 'em up, give 'em a wash, and donate to shelters.
- Walk your dog whenever possible instead going by car
- Use recycle shopping bags when going grocery shopping for your pet supplies and food
"Today, on Earth Day, celebrate the earth and also celebrateour dogs and our cats who keep us linked with that special energy that is so creative, so supportive, so nurturing and so aesthetic!" -- Dr. Deva Khalsa