|Is your yard pet safe?|
- Human medications, including ibuprofen and acetaminophen
- Insecticides (STOP, don’t spray that wasp or spider anywhere near your pet or on a surface where you pet can get to!)
- People Food: chocolate, Xylitol, grapes, raisins, onions, and garlic
- Veterinary Medications (keep out of reach of furkids)
- Household Toxins (keep all bleach, rubbing alcohol, ammonia, cleaners, etc. out of pet's reach)
- Plants (indoor and outdoor)
- Outdoor Toxins, including antifreeze and fertilizers, which with the arrival of the warmer weather, can pose constant threat (gardening, open garage doors, etc).
Can you help unite this homeless Husky with its new adoptive Hu-Mom?
|Can you help me get to my new Hu-Mommy?|