First (Wordless Wednes)Day of Christmas

Comments

  1. I SO hope woo were highly khompensated fur that!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh, the Momster just made Phantom do something silly like that too. What we endure for our humans.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your xmas antlers! Last year Mom put a snowflake collar on me till I ate off the snowflakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get that off! That belongs to the deer and you are beautiful the way you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm.... were you giving "the look" to your mom??
    Happy Wednesday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. So how does that song go...."On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, One Sibe in Antlers and ???
    We will have to work on those lyrics. We'll get back to you on that! BOL

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL. Are you going to fly the sleigh for Santa this Christmas?

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beautiful Sibes! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying hi.:) We love the Reindeer ears.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! You look amazing in those antlers!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. We gotta get some of those - and I think Jane would probably give us the same look! LOL Antlers or not you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
    Have a fun day!
    Joan & Janie Austen Eyre

    ReplyDelete
  11. Humans are so cruel to us!

    I'm so sorry you have to endure this!

    Holly and Khady

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, this is getting totally out of hand! I read the bloggies every day and see evidence of cruel torture such as this, and NO reports of shredding, carnage, clawing or pooing in shoes in retaliation? What has happened to the HULA hoop?

    I must post a call to paws soon.

    Meeshka

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope that you got a PILE of treats, and the extra-wonderful ones, for that photo! We have an antler hat for our dogs - oh, now you're giving me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo are a good sport to put up with such an indignity.

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!