|The Woos have news!|
Versatile Blogger Award! And in playing catch-up, also to Kelly of Peggy's Pet Place, who bestowed a Versatile Blogger Award on us a few months back. While we have these posted on our blog, we just wanted to take a few minutes to sincerely thank these wonderful furpals and their bloggers!
2) Gibson came into our household as a young four-month-old pup companion to keep up with Harley's playing. At the time, we had a 12-year-old Akita/GS we adopted from the SPCA as a pup who did not like the rough Husky play! Gibson fell in love with Harley from the moment he set his blue eyes on her and he has remained devoted to her ever since. He is gentle and as a keen understanding for the English language.
3) Gibson started having seizures shortly after his third birthday and has been on a meds regiment ever since. I do a combo of medical/holistic therapies with him to ensure the longest, healthiest life possible. He is my "old soul" of a pal. He is extremely intuitive and we have a very close bond.
4) Wolf, Chloe, and Bandit are littermates, we brought them home at 12 weeks old, and they still act like pups and stick very close to each other. When they do things, they still do them in tandem! They are a joy to watch and provide many hours of silly and fun entertainment to us hu-family members!
5) Gibson has befriend our two adopted stray cats, but the others just want to eat them both for snacks. Or at least chase them until the sun sets or the cats are caught.
6) Gibson is the pups' big brother from two litters up. While these four are from the same breeder, there is a long story behind them that I can basically sum it up by saying, they were very uninformed and inappropriate backyard breeders and we really feel we saved them. Hence, why we left with three pups at one time!
7) Wolf and Chloe are very chatty. They are big into sharing woos and news, and they have a lot to say. They can sometimes get a little frustrated when us humans don't keep up with their conversations!