Flashback Friday #4: Puppy Power!



Oh, what a wonderful day it was in April of 2008 when we added the three "Pupsters" to our family! Here's baby Bandit, Chloe, and Wolfgang the day they came home! Is it any wonder we couldn't leave any of these sweet babies behind? And, with the addition of these three cuties to our family that already included Harley and Gibson...they officially became the "FiveSibes!"

"When you look at your life, 
the greatest happinesses are 
family happinesses." 
~Joyce Brothers



We hope you'll join us by posting a pic of your furbabies and linking up to our hop. Then, let's visit each other's blog to stroll down Memory Lane and see all the cute babies! What a great kick-off to the weekend!

To catch up on past Flashback Fridays, visit us here:







Comments

  1. What an adorable picture!! Thanks for sharing it,

    RA, Isis & NanĂĽk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Many days I've love to have more, but I know for now, two is enough for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, we wanna join the blog hop but our computer crashed and My Vickie lost all my puppy pictures. But, we sure do love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWW! So cute!! :)

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot, we forgot again. That is such a sweet photo - a keepsake for sure.

    Have a great weekend.

    Woos- Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Dawg! Look at how fuzzy and fluffy and absolutely adorable they were! And they grew into such handsome and beautiful dogs. Such a sweet picture!

    I was 1 1/2 years old (approximately) when I was adopted so I look much the same now as I did then. Sadly, no puppy pics for me. But I really enjoyed seeing you three as pups. Cutie overload! And nice quote.

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness you look like stuffies
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen says hats off to your humans! There was only one of me and Jen says that was too much! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!