Happy Easter!




Happy Easter! 'Tis the season of rebirth. A time to reflect on the past and be thankful for all the good things in our lives, including the love and times spent with loved ones who are no longer with us. For me, it is a season of firsts...this is the first Easter without my dear Mom and my beloved Gibson. I am still trying to adjust to life without both of them...and it is very difficult to do. But they both loved life so much, the best way I can pay tribute to them is to live it as they did, embracing each new day, each moment, and greeting every day with a smile. I miss them both so much every single day, but I know they will be with me in my heart and memories forever. I've been blessed to have them in my life, and they will be forever missed. May they be enjoying Easter together!

The Husky kids enjoyed their Easter! The Easter Bunny left them adorable and very festive Easter tin buckets filled with frosted holiday-shaped cookies and a pull toy (from Sassy's Goodies), a box full of House Woof Dog Biscuits, including Gibbie Snacks (of course!) and their limited Easter biscuits, the Carrot Thumper Nutters in cute bunny shapes, and some bright and fuzzy toys from "Aunt" Holly (of Holly and the Huskies). What fun they had!


 Wolf was pretty excited this morning when the Easter Bunny stopped by...


And who doesn't like an Easter Parade? Especially ones full of beautiful pets! Once again I'm sharing my fun and festive video featuring many familiar faces, some who are now with us in spirit. A fun look back to Easter 2012!



And here's a fun and festive video show from Snowdog Appreciation Group (SAG) on Facebook, featuring many beautiful furbabies all enjoying the spring season and Easter howliday! (Our FiveSibes are featured at 4:20!) Many thanks go out to SAG, especially graphic artists members Sanni, Tami, Jeanne, Kelly, and Jeanette. Video creation by Jeanette Dabaldo.



I am dedicating this blog post to my beautiful Mom, who is celebrating her first Easter in Heaven.


And to my beloved Gibson, who is celebrating his first Easter North of the Rainbow Bridge, in Heaven with my Mom.



Comments

  1. Lovely remembrance of Mom and Gibson. We are sure they are both smiling down at you with hearts full of love.

    Happy Easter to you and all the family.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We hope you all had a wonderful Easter, too, and that Ciara especially did. xo

      Delete
  2. It was a tough day too here. Last year Nala was here for Easter. I know they are all here in spirit,but I did tell Bree today I wish they were here to meet her and she looked at me as if she really was listening and understanding in that moment. Happy Easter Five Sibes! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she did understand. They have that unique way, don't they? I'd like to think Gib and Nala shared Easter together with all the other furangels. Love you, too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful Easter with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you had a wonderful Easter, too!

      Delete
  6. I can see the Sibes got spoiled on Easter! They deserve it. I'm glad you had love all around you this Easter, I know it was a tough one.
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathy. Hope you all had a lovely Easter. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!