#FBF: Backyard Campfire Memories With Wolfie
Oh, sweet memories! This flashback was exactly five years ago on today's date. We had started a little family backyard campfire to make s'mores and enjoy a summer evening and Wolfie, who was the last remaining husky of my FiveSibes, was always with me wherever I went. This particular summer, we were settling in our new home and Wolfie stretched out at my feet and enjoyed the peace and calm, just relaxing with us. In between pets and hugs, for which I can still feel his silky white fur on my hand, our grandkids made s'mores with their Papa by the fire. Of course, I had some yummy dog treats just for Wolfie. So while we ate our treats, he had his! I was blessed to have Wolfie for almost 14 years—just 13 summers. But that was not enough time. It never is. My only wish is that dogs lived much longer lives so we could have many, many, many more summers and moments like this one. I am so very thankful for every single second we spent together. Memories truly are visits for our hearts, a place our furry best friends will live on for always.
💛 Memories Are Visits For The Heart 💛
Join in our weekly #FlashbackFriday Blog & Social Media Hop!
The Linky tool below for the Blog Hop will open all week for you to join us and share pics from yesteryear or yesterday! Please include our badge and *link back to us*, and be sure to hop along down Memory Lane with us and visit the other blogs. Don't forget to leave a nice comment!
Grab Our #FlashbackFriday Badge! (take a screenshot!)
Pssst...Have you read my latest FiveSibes Tale?
Follow Us on Social Media!Click on the logos below to go to some of our pages!





Pawsome memory.
ReplyDelete