Blue Eyes Gazing Up Through the Shadows Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 29, 2012 “An animal will always look for a person's intentions by looking them right in the eyes.”~H. Powers Shadow Shot Sunday 2 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments OskarApril 29, 2012 at 3:02 AMGreat shot!Nubbin wiggles,OskarReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFinnApril 29, 2012 at 7:09 AMBeautiful photo!ReplyDeleteRepliesReply♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥April 29, 2012 at 7:54 AMWhat a nice shot! We hope you all have a good Sunday and we hope Wolf is doing well.Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and LightningReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe ThugletsApril 29, 2012 at 8:00 AMGreat shot!Have a happy weekendBig Nose PokesThe ThugletsxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFrankie Furter and ErnieApril 29, 2012 at 9:11 AMI really LOVE that picture!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyScooterApril 29, 2012 at 9:52 AMWow, what gorgeous eyes too! Love that shadow and blue combo. You can always tell by the eyes.Grr and Woof,Sarge, COPReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCat and DOG Chat With CarenApril 29, 2012 at 11:46 AMsimply beautiful! just pinned youReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBailey Be Good!April 29, 2012 at 3:10 PMSuch beautiful eyesss! :)Woofs & huggies, <3~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMagical Mystical TeacherApril 29, 2012 at 4:34 PMShadows or no, these two look ready for an adventure!”Honey for My Soul,” a shadow shotReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTwo French BulldogsApril 29, 2012 at 4:57 PMyou guys are adorable....great quoteSnuggles,Benny & LilyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKellyApril 29, 2012 at 5:28 PMI like this perspective! They look like such sweeties.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBassetmommaApril 29, 2012 at 7:41 PMWhat a beautiful picture!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousApril 29, 2012 at 7:47 PMno matter what color...nothing like looking into the eyes of a Sibe...even if I am a cat...my Mom says so MOLReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLorenzaApril 29, 2012 at 9:57 PMGorgeous!Happy Sunday to all of you!Kisses and hugsLorenzaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKari in AlaskaApril 29, 2012 at 10:25 PMBeautifulStop on by for a visitKarihttp://dogisgodinreverse.com/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRykerApril 30, 2012 at 3:27 PMYou know I love blue eyes!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Great shot!
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice shot! We hope you all have a good Sunday and we hope Wolf is doing well.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Great shot!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy weekend
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
I really LOVE that picture!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what gorgeous eyes too! Love that shadow and blue combo. You can always tell by the eyes.
ReplyDeleteGrr and Woof,
Sarge, COP
simply beautiful! just pinned you
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful eyesss! :)
ReplyDeleteWoofs & huggies, <3
~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)
Shadows or no, these two look ready for an adventure!
ReplyDelete”Honey for My Soul,” a shadow shot
you guys are adorable....great quote
ReplyDeleteSnuggles,
Benny & Lily
I like this perspective! They look like such sweeties.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteno matter what color...nothing like looking into the eyes of a Sibe...even if I am a cat...my Mom says so MOL
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday to all of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Beautiful
ReplyDeleteStop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
You know I love blue eyes!
ReplyDelete