A snack by any other name is still a snack in the Sibe world! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 07, 2010 "Stop eating what log, Hu-Mom?" Wolf, feigning his most innocent look, seems to be asking. "Oh, that log? That's not mine..." Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥August 7, 2010 at 12:45 PMIf you aren't the spitting image of our Dakota!!! And that look of innocence is priceless.Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and CiaraReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe Army of FourAugust 7, 2010 at 12:59 PMOops.Luv,DaveReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTimberLoveAugust 7, 2010 at 2:25 PMOh I believe woo!RAReplyDeleteRepliesReplySagiraAugust 8, 2010 at 11:30 AMYou are so silly! Like I didn't do it, I swear.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShmooAugust 8, 2010 at 12:16 PMJust wanted to let you know that you can link to the post about Bear-bear on your blog.MeeshkaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKhady LynnAugust 8, 2010 at 4:51 PMThat was totally planted to make you look guilty!HollyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeggy FrezonAugust 9, 2010 at 11:15 AMAdorable! Of course you didn't do it! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySychoberiansAugust 9, 2010 at 4:14 PMWe suppose your neighbors did it and your Sibe jaws of strength had not part in the demolition of the log.We totally beleive you.Remy and FlashReplyDeleteRepliesReplyD.K. WallAugust 10, 2010 at 7:52 PMWhat a hero. Chased off those marauding squirrels who were gnawing on that log and then stayed near it to make sure the humans found it. Hope you got your proper reward.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
If you aren't the spitting image of our Dakota!!! And that look of innocence is priceless.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Oops.
ReplyDeleteLuv,
Dave
Oh I believe woo!
ReplyDeleteRA
You are so silly! Like I didn't do it, I swear.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that you can link to the post about Bear-bear on your blog.
ReplyDeleteMeeshka
That was totally planted to make you look guilty!
ReplyDeleteHolly
Adorable! Of course you didn't do it! :)
ReplyDeleteWe suppose your neighbors did it and your Sibe jaws of strength had not part in the demolition of the log.
ReplyDeleteWe totally beleive you.
Remy and Flash
What a hero. Chased off those marauding squirrels who were gnawing on that log and then stayed near it to make sure the humans found it. Hope you got your proper reward.
ReplyDelete