"Canine Cooking Corner" Highlights Healthy K9 Recipe

Harley is eager to try the recipe!
Well, yes, it's Tuesday, which means it's time for the FiveSibes' "Canine Cooking Corner." However, this Husky household's kitchen is currently closed due to some renovations (which is making the Hu-Mom very, very happy!) 

So, while we will not be featuring a FiveSibes cooking video, we would like to keep on the topic of recipes. Below is a recipe I saw from Andrew Lewis, author at Healthy-K9.com, from his book Dog Food Secrets. Sounds yummy to us! I'm sure this will be a 5-paws-up recipe!

Terrier Tuna, Egg & Cheese Supreme

Ingredients                                            
1 can flaked tuna in oil, undrained          
2 eggs                                                   
1 c. whole meal breadcrumbs
1/4 c. grated cheese

Instructions: 
  • Scramble eggs over low heat.
  • Add tuna in oil and breadcrumbs and stir together.
  • Melt cheese over mixture. 
  • Serve cooled.
Thanks, Andrew!

Photobucket"

Comments

  1. I think Mom and I are both drooling ovFUR this!

    Thanks fur sharing!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I would want to share that with Tibby - it sounds too yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, I better not tell Riley about that...she might go nuts on me and want me to cook it for her! It sounds delicious.

    Elyse and (drooling) Riley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not showing this one to my pups!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Y'all,
    Gee, lucky pups! I have food allergies and can't have most goodies...this rules out most grains. :( Most stop tormenting myself on healthy cooking days.
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the dogs' ears perked up when I read the recipe out loud. Guess we'll have to whip up a batch or two at the SWD house!

    Love your Siberian beauties and your blog.

    We're thrilled to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!