FiveSibes Pooltime!

Comments

  1. Woo - that looks really fun. Do your humans float ice cubes in there for you too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is such a slakhker!

    She hasn't gotten mine out yet...

    Thanks fur sharing that - maybe it will inspire her!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a pool once, but all we wanted to do was drink the water from OUTSIDE. You all make it look like so much fun.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Fun, I guess you guys do need two pools.

    We better get our human to get our pool out,

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen so much fun in water before! I really don't like going into water, but now that it is so hot where I am I think I will follow your lead and make my human get me my own pool! I bet I would cool down and have fun just like you pups!

    Love the photos of the two pups licking and kissing. Very sweet!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!